Bayley should win the RAW women's championship ASAP!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
On the actual idea of whether or not Bayley should win the Raw Women's Championship soon, I agree. I feel as though if they want to establish Damage Control further as a strong heel force in the Women's division, then her being champion for the classic "All the Gold" moment, would be a strong statement. Can even use it to build up a challenger to beat her at Mania for the belt, or some sort of major PPV. As long as Bianca goes down fighting and has direction without the belt, she shouldn't be hurt too much, if at all. She's had big wins at multiple big PPVs including two Mania wins and is already a star.

Reactions: Bayley

Bayley

YOUR ROLE MODEL!
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Im just staying on topic though, in which is what I intended to do with my thread for its discussion all along. I do question why I have such inappropriate comments on my thread, they are off topic and seem like perhaps they are to insult me?

Anyways, I think Dakota and Io should probably drop the tag belts next week btw and then win them back at Crown Jewel along with Bayley winning the title so Damage CTRL can all takes all the belts all on the same night like they probably should of just did that one RAW when they had that open challenge, like I said it is quite debatable of if she should of won it sooner and I believe she should of won it sooner. Welp hopefully they can get it right this time!

Bayley

YOUR ROLE MODEL!
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
On the actual idea of whether or not Bayley should win the Raw Women's Championship soon, I agree. I feel as though if they want to establish Damage Control further as a strong heel force in the Women's division, then her being champion for the classic "All the Gold" moment, would be a strong statement. Can even use it to build up a challenger to beat her at Mania for the belt, or some sort of major PPV. As long as Bianca goes down fighting and has direction without the belt, she shouldn't be hurt too much, if at all. She's had big wins at multiple big PPVs including two Mania wins and is already a star.

We should also take into consideration of that women's intercontinental title, Bayley winning that at WrestleMania to become the first ever women's intercontinental champion would be perfect! There is time for Bayley to have a run with the RAW women's title before that though, maybe have Bayley drop the title due to Raquel getting pinned in a triple threat so that could both protect Bayley dropping the title and she would have reason to attack Raquel in which could set up for Raquel to challenge her sometime late 2023 after Bayley has a good lenghy run with it to establish the new title. Then push Bayley to win next years Royal Rumble to go take the RAW womens title back at WrestleMania 40.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Why would there need to be a Women's IC title?

Reactions: Rosie

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Unless they unify the Raw and Smackdown belts and have no brand split for the women's division, they can do without a Women's Mid-card belt 100%.

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Bayley

YOUR ROLE MODEL!
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Why does there need to be a mens Intercontinental title if the women dont have one? Tbh its a great idea! Im not one bit intetested in Bianca vs Charlotte hooging the title scene, but I would totally watch WrestleMania to see Bayley's ass winning new IC title if that were to happen!

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Like, off the top of my head, there's the:

RAW Women's Championship
SmackDown Women's Championship
Women's Tag Team Championships
NXT Women's Championship
NXT Women's Tag Team Championships

Not sure you need anymore.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Unless they unify the Raw and Smackdown belts and have no brand split for the women's division, they can do without a Women's Mid-card belt 100%.

Nah, we’ve been saying that WWE needs to be more like AEW, that means more belts! Go go go! XD

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Why does there need to be a mens Intercontinental title if the women dont have one? Tbh its a great idea! Im not one bit intetested in Bianca vs Charlotte hooging the title scene, but I would totally watch WrestleMania to see Bayley's ass winning new IC title if that were to happen!

Because the Intercontinental Championship proper has been a thing since 1979 and was used, traditionally, as the workhorse's title and to build a new main eventer.

Bayley

YOUR ROLE MODEL!
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa

Less opportunities for women outside the same boring overpushed clowns (Charlotte, Becky, Bianca and Ronda) sounds terrible.

Last edited:

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Who exactly are you going to build up with said title?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Bayley obviously
Just give Bayley a main event title then. She literally does not need a midcard title because then the message is that Bayley is a midcarder not worthy of being a main eventer.

Reactions: Bayley and Rosie

Bayley

YOUR ROLE MODEL!
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Because the Intercontinental Championship proper has been a thing since 1979 and was used, traditionally, as the workhorse's title and to build a new main eventer.
Bayley is the workhorse to carry the womens division with it and establish the new womens IC title and maybe it could get someone over when Bayley is done with it.

Its time for the women to have a title like that too!