Bayley needs a new gimmick

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Redboy123@

Reaction score
As mentioned, Bayley is meant to get little girls interested and invested in wrestling. It is a small niche group. Boys are more incline to take interest than girls so having someone like Bayley for them works but long term, most will just get burned out on her and I guess the hope here is that they become fans of some of the other women or some of them men in WWE.
Bayley got that little girl demographic and that male adult demographic in one go.

Oooooh Bayley. Oooh Ahhh I wanna know if you be my girl!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Crash

Reaction score
Bayley got that little girl demographic and that male adult demographic in one go.

Oooooh Bayley. Oooh Ahhh I wanna know if you be my girl!!!!

Yeah it worked way better on NXT with smaller crowds. Now she had that gimmick for way too long and I think it's time for a change, turn heel and evolve her character so she won't get stuck with this gimmick forever.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Yeah it worked way better on NXT with smaller crowds. Now she had that gimmick for way too long and I think it's time for a change, turn heel and evolve her character so she won't get stuck with this gimmick forever.
She's doing good right now. Leave her be I say.