Battleground Battleground.....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
Wasn't that bad of a PPV.

Yeah the ending left a bad taste in some peoples mouth but think about it this way.

We get the conclusion of Bryan vs Orton for the title inside hell in a cell. Show ruining the match will probably lead to him vs HHH. The ending has a purpose to it, just be patient.

Also the tag match was fun, Del Rio vs RVD was fun, Wyatt vs Kofi was better than expected, Orton vs Bryan was solid, and we got a giant swing.

Reactions: Action Jackson

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
We get the conclusion of Bryan vs Orton for the title inside hell in a cell. Show ruining the match will probably lead to him vs HHH.

Is this suppose to make us feel better?

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
What should make you feel better is that this is the way wrestling has been booked for 50 fucking years or so. The fact that some of you guys are having temper tantrums because Daniel Bryan doesn't have the belt, you don't understand how wrestling has always been booked, and you have to wait another month is absolutely HI-LAR-I-OUS.

The money is in the chase. Buy another PPV. Have a coke and a fuckin' smile.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
What should make you feel better is that this is the way wrestling has been booked for 50 fucking years or so. The fact that some of you guys are having temper tantrums because Daniel Bryan doesn't have the belt, you don't understand how wrestling has always been booked, and you have to wait another month is absolutely HI-LAR-I-OUS.

The money is in the chase. Buy another PPV. Have a coke and a fuckin' smile.

I'm afraid the money isn't even in the chase anymore. Ratings have sucked.

Let's go Cena *clap clap clap clap clap*

Reactions: Action Jackson

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I'm always on board for Cena. Ratings probably suck because it's football season though. All the plebeians love football.

Reactions: Leo C