Battleground Battleground poster leaked? Potential MITB Winner Revealed?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should Dean Ambrose win MITB?

• Yeah

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Nope.

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

Legit Boss

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
that is because the posters are meant to hype it up. Dean ambrose getting changed out of his shitty shorts ina parking lot with his mitb next to him is not hyping anything but tumblr. Blatant generic fan poster.

Well the MITB poster this year dosent pump me up.. its roman reigns with a briefcase and his title.. looks like a fan made poster as well.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Since they're building to a Shield triple-threat, yes. I don't have a problem with it at all.

On the other hand, KO or Cesaro winning would be dope.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I know it's just a "rumor" but the fuck, since when are spoilers allowed in the post title. Not fun having my favorite match of the year potentially ruined by shit like this.

Legit Boss

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
i
I know it's just a "rumor" but the fuck, since when are spoilers allowed in the post title. Not fun having my favorite match of the year potentially ruined by shit like this.
it has since been debunked, its fake.