Battle of the Songs IV - Round 10 Hair Metal Voting

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
It’s my favorite genre ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That's fine, lol. There are actually some in this/that gerne that I like, but they really aren't that known

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I like the genre a lot for the outfits alone, it's very wrestling

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
small request going forward, can we have all the songs from 1 to 22 (ideally even better under match #) under the videos OP? I ask because its a pain to scroll up and down through 22 video links and a typed out list would make posting my choices easier. yes this is mostly lazyness but Imma shoot my shot for more quality of life updates like this was a video game patch
Two windows of this thread, one for scrolling and listening and one with your post as you vote, that's the hack

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Two windows of this thread, one for scrolling and listening and one with your post as you vote, that's the hack
thats the Juice method.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
well sure, but I'm asking to not have to do ANY extra work because I'm a lazy motherfucker

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
also that option when on mobile is not fun lol

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I find that hard to believe considering you’re tight people chose a lot of Bon Jovi

Like fuck off dude. I’ve forgotten more about this genre then you’ll ever know. I have a hair metal vinyl collection that’s massive and also about 10 different hair metal t shirts. Just because I wanted variety in artists doesn’t mean a damn thing. Get Jon Bon Jovi’s dick outta your mouth.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
small request going forward, can we have all the songs from 1 to 22 (ideally even better under match #) under the videos OP? I ask because its a pain to scroll up and down through 22 video links and a typed out list would make posting my choices easier. yes this is mostly lazyness but Imma shoot my shot for more quality of life updates like this was a video game patch

I got you never time

Also the spotify playlist is in order as well

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Like fuck off dude. I’ve forgotten more about this genre then you’ll ever know. I have a hair metal vinyl collection that’s massive and also about 10 different hair metal t shirts. Just because I wanted variety in artists doesn’t mean a damn thing. Get Jon Bon Jovi’s dick outta your mouth.

You can’t be mad people chose one of the most popular artists of the genre though. There was no chance those three songs weren’t getting picked lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You can’t be mad people chose one of the most popular artists of the genre though. There was no chance those three songs weren’t getting picked lol
this is why any time I get the choice to pickl again Im just gonna outright ban certain artists.

better yet - have it so once an artist is picked u gotta pick a different artist.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
this is why any time I get the choice to pickl again Im just gonna outright ban certain artists.

better yet - have it so once an artist is picked u gotta pick a different artist.
I’m pretty sure you get to to pick the genre, not ban certain artists lol

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

I could list 100 songs off the top of my head that could be used. The amount of great songs in the genre is massive. Like I said I like a little variety 4 artists making up over half the field isn’t variety. But don’t ever respond to me saying something is my favorite with “I find that hard to believe” when A I was alive and buying my own music when this genre was at its peak and B why the fuck would I lie about something like that? Also I own Slippery and New Jersey I never said I don’t like the band I just prefer a lot to them.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

fwiw I didnt look at the examples list and would have never even thought of Bon Jovi. But also its a personal thing where i would not consider him hair "metal" (but i totally get why in this case, this also includes glam rock which he def part of anyways and he has a album called slippery when wet which obviously screams hair glam lol)

I personally see him more as just basic bitch rock than hair metal but as said above thats more a personal opinion and I fully understand people are going to go for popular songs to win as that's part of the game. I felt the exact same with all the metal I consider mainstream and lame last round but such is life I suppose.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I’m pretty sure you get to to pick the genre, not ban certain artists lol
how about you don't assume what the hosts allow, I know you only piping up because you'd be wrecked in this game without a top 40 chart