Battle Of the bands FINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

Eliminated by sabbath.... lmao.

And have you listened to RHCP in your life. First off the made alot more than 5 good songs (metallica) and their fans arent just a bunch of fucking stoned metal heads.

sabbath? wtf? you guys clearly show that your taste in music is as bad as rap.

and yea, i did listen to RHCP in my life :). 2 albums....SUCK!

evanescence > RHCP

Buttersz

Reaction score
Metallica are allright, but get boring, RHCP have 2 good albums (californication and by the way).

Neither of those bands deserve to win this, its either Led Zeppelin for pratcially inventing the music we listen to today, AC/DC, IRON MAIDEN, i mean c'mon, if these are the 2 bands you guys came up with for the top 2 then DAMN!

I actully refuse to vote its so poor.

I vote other.

GShton

Reaction score
Both are incredibly awesome and with that said i vote

Metallica - Lars

Lars sucks

Untouchable

Reaction score
...whats everyones problem with lars, he really aint all that bad, so what if he complained about people downloading their music for free....i dont blame him....how would you feel if you were working and all the time people were taking your wages away, good for him and actually be the 1 to say it, + hes done loadsa good stuff aswell like charities and shit....lars is awesome imo....watch videos on youtube of him with fans nd you'll see he's really not that bad at all....infact he's well funny.