Batman: Arkham Knight announced!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
This game looks great hopefully we get to drive the damn batmobile.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Some more updates on the game info, it is said to be 5X Larger than Arkham City which was freaking HUGE.
Right now it is only assumed by reviewers that the ability to Fast Travel that came in during Origins will be back in order to quickly complete objectives per district. However the main reason they made it so huge was so people could eff around with the Batmobile, so yes it is driveable in the new game!

Also it is looking like it will be strictly Next Generation only which is a major + in my book for the series. I am super excited after reading how big the city is and the batmobile feature.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Sweet trailer but I wanna see some gameplay, and the costume for Batman changed did it not?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Sweet trailer but I wanna see some gameplay, and the costume for Batman changed did it not?
True dat, would love to see some Gameplay as well, methinks we'll get some here soon enough! I'm curious to see how smooth it runs and how the graphics look in comparison to the older generation Batman series games.
nd yes I do believe they altered the suit, haven't popped in Origins or City for quite sometime but it does seem a bit different.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
That was a sweet video. Too bad its next gen. Some day *sigh*

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
That was a sweet video. Too bad its next gen. Some day *sigh*
Must.. Upgrade... Consolle!!! arghhhhhh!

I did some reading up on it and it looks like they'll still use the Unreal 3 Engine.. that's something I didn't want to hear I really want to see this Unreal 4 I've been hearing them rave so much about behind the scenes.
I'll chalk that one up though to the fact that they want to test the Unreal Engine on that style of game before they go ahead and upgrade fully to Unreal 4.
It also is sounding like there is no Multiplayer which I'm not opposed to, to be honest I spent more time doing everything else than the maybe one or two times I tried it on Origins.

Reaction score
It didn't I don't think, at the beginning when he was in the batcave he didn't already have his suit on he opened up a pod and it was in there.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Looks amazing. My only gripe would be: when did his dad write that? He was randomly shot down, not dying of a disease. Oh well, I'll snag the next gen system late this year, and besides dead rising 3 (which should be cheap by then) this will probably be the only other game I get. I wanted Elder scrolls online also, but 60$ plus 15 monthly on top of XBL and my net bill? Talking 1k a year just to play one game, not including DLC. Pass.