Batista's announcement revealed.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Okay of course you have.

Anyway, movie looks crap imo.

QT, Roth, and RZA mean the movie will be awesome.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm not really sure why you guys were expecting Batista to return, I didn't notice any hints (which could be because I don't notice anything, not sure), but I'm not surprised he didn't come back. Couldn't care less about the movie.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Leo C said:
I'm not really sure why you guys were expecting Batista to return, I didn't notice any hints (which could be because I don't notice anything, not sure), but I'm not surprised he didn't come back. Couldn't care less about the movie.

I think internet speculates his return every time he goes to post his "up and coming announcement". He has an announcement like once a month lmao.

I never thought he would since recently he opened up about his despair for the current kid friendly product.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I think internet speculates his return every time he goes to post his "up and coming announcement". He has an announcement like once a month lmao.

I never thought he would since recently he opened up about his despair for the current kid friendly product.

Oh, OK then. Then it was just another wild internet speculation, I suppose.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
At least he's focusing on his acting career now. Vince doesn't deserve Batista's talent.

Crayo said:

WWE is a kid friendly product broski. It is a kid friendly product. Kapish!

ha! peace.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Silkysox said:
At least he's focusing on his acting career now. Vince doesn't deserve Batista's talent.

WWE is a kid friendly product broski. It is a kid friendly product. Kapish!

ha! peace.

Batista has talent? Despite looking the part, what's he actually good at?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He's a natural arrogant prick, probably because that's apparently the person he is. Big Dave to me is like a poor man's Cena, he can work pretty well given the right opponent and when given freedom is decent on the stick.