Batista speaks on how he could be at WM25

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

I think it could've been a great feud, but they left it way too late. 4 years after Evolution is over is a long stretch of time. If Batista hadn't gotten injured in late '05, that would've been the perfect time to do it.

Airfixx

True, but even when they did finally do something late last year, it just felt like they were just giving 'Big Dave' another big win to keep him sweet cos there was no gold on the horizon for him.

Orton losing that match(*) sucked SO bad....

(*His first PPV match since his injury... Way to start building a guy for a rumble win a mere month later and the biggest angle of his career to date! : P)

Bearing in mind they had Orton punt him onto the 'injury list' a week or so later, they should have just had the embryonic Legacy run in and had Orton punt Batista at the PPV.

One things for sure... If Orton wins that strap at WM you just KNOW who's gonna miraculously return as no. 1 contender.

seX-Power

A cheap backstage pop is all Tista needs at Wrestlemania. Nothing more.

Airfixx

I assume you leaned on your keyboard and accidentally typed some random characters amongst your post....

seX-power said:
Tista: A cheap pop; nothing more.

That what you meant to post?

Wordlife

^lmao

I agree with everyone here... he'll come backstage, talk to HHH, wish him luck in his match with Orton and yeah thats basically it.. nothing special or necessary

Great One

Actually Batista and Orton only had one match prior, so yes, it was a big waste. Considering that match is also where Orton 'hurt his shoulder.' Anyways, I really thought WM 25 would finally be Orton vs. Batista, maybe it was if Batista wasn't injured, dunno. I really just hope Batista stays the fuck away for a long, long time. One appearance in this Triple H vs. Orton angle or something would be ok, but anything else the guy is just a plain fuck-up and casualty. If I'm expecting someone to always FUCK UP no matter what they're doing, then they certainly shouldn't be near the business. Orton was/is the same way, I always expected him to fuck up something, but Batista is far worse as he fucks up in the ring as well. In conclusion, Batista you're a boring fuck up, go away, or come back as a heel.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
How bout Dave buys a ticket to see the show? That sounds like a great idea, maybe he can be front row too and he can play-wrestle with the crowd like most NFL players when they go to a WWE show!!

Beer Money Army

maybe next year w/mania we could get a rematch of his big match from WM 24 :shifty:...

i know ws would mark the fuck out

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Batista is the shit. Seriously, all you haters can go to hell. Batista for all world titles tbh.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
It's true once he got injured thinks too Mark Herny in the tag title cage match, He lost his fans and pop after his return. I believe no his baldhead and timberlands yawn me more than Chavo promos. but seriouly WM25 against The WHC or WWE champ might make money since Lil kids will ask until they see it.

Wrestling Station

Batista is the shit. Seriously, all you haters can go to hell. Batista for all world titles tbh.
:y:

2cyfded.jpg

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's coming back bitches! :D