Batista speaks on how he could be at WM25

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Batista said he will be physically ready for WrestleMania 25 in a recent interview with The Philadelphia Star.

He said that he does not know if he will be appearing in the ring, “I don’t know. Honestly,†he said regarding WrestleMania. “And that’s an honest answer. I think I’ll be physically ready to go by that time but Wrestlemania is our biggest show of the year and we really build up for it.â€

Batista went on to say, “The storylines are built up for Wrestlemania. Without much time to be built up with a storyline, I don’t think I’ll be fortunate enough to be a part of it.â€
24wrestling.com
-------------

Damn, I guess we won't see a great technical match after all :shifty:.
But seriousley, it'd be cool if they did an angle where he comes and teams with HHH, even for one night on raw, just to do an Evolution vs Legacy show down... WM shouldn't have him, because there's not enough time to build anything up, but I do think if he can appear on Raw leading up to Mania, some involvement in the HHH/Orton feud would be cool.

noumenon

^Could work...becaue honestly I see Batista going back over to Smackdown after the draft. So it really wouldn't effect the Orton/HHH feud in the long run.
Just something along the lines of a Legacy beatdown on HHH, Tits makes the save. We get the whole "HHH may not be able to touch you....but I can."

Reaction score
I think he'll just make a special appearance at Mania, possiby in a short interview, cut in on Orton or Edge maybe. Just for the pop...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Without much time to be built up with a storyline, I don’t think I’ll be fortunate enough to be a part of it.”

We're fortunate enough to now not have to see you though, Dave.

chessarmy

^ lol, exactly what I was thinking

I'm so sick of Batista, his absence helped make RAW just that much better. I hope that Tista gets injured in his first match back so he can leave for another 6 months. That, or turn him heel already

Moonlight Drive

The last two months of Raw have been the best in years (literally). And guess who's been absent for those two months.

The last two months of Raw have been the best in years (literally). And guess who's been absent for those two months.

Funaki? >_>

In all seriousness, Big Dave better turn heel upon return. He actually looks good as a badass heel (like against Michaels), as opposed to looking crap as per normal.

MC Rae

Reaction score
I'm really not a fan of Batista and RAW, in my eyes, hasn't missed him one bit. I've got no objection to an appearance at 'Mania but no wrestling please (and the same goes to you, Hogan).

And yeah, also a heel turn when he comes back... it makes him slightly more bearable.

Airfixx

I'm no Batista fan either, but it's a bit unfair to blame all of Raws woes on him...

He's only been a Raw guy since end of June last year and it's not like he was champ for more than a week of that.

The biggest shitter about Batista on Raw is how they completely wasted the first time match-up with him vs Orton.

I'm no Batista fan either, but it's a bit unfair to blame all of Raws woes on him...

He's only been a Raw guy since end of June last year and it's not like he was champ for more than a week of that.

The biggest shitter about Batista on Raw is how they completely wasted the first time match-up with him vs Orton.

You mean the first-time match that happened three times in early '05? :shifty:

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
If he were to return as a face, the longer they hold off his return, the better reaction he should get. So he doesn't need to have a match yet, just an appearance maybe.

Moonlight Drive

I expect, if anything at all, it'll be what he did at WM 22. Walk in with an interview involving Cena/Edge/Orton/Trips, say his line, (you know which one I'm talkin' about :shifty:) get a pop, remind people he's there and return later down the track.

HardyCena

Reaction score
Why are people talking about Batista's face? Did it get hurt after that meanie Randy Orton punted it?

Airfixx

You mean the first-time match that happened three times in early '05? :shifty:

:blush:

Ah, totally forgot about the TV matches after Orton got kicked out of Evo'...

Still; they've done nothing significant on PPV and I think they could have at least had one decent ME fued between them.