Batista Signature!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

batistaWScopy.jpg

Rate/ debate
Thanks.
:lisa:

Moonlight Drive

Whoa.

Batista sucks donkey dick, we all know this.

But that sig is pure awesomeness in a can, man!

8/10. Replace Batista with somebody good and it would be a 10.

Wrestling Station

Batista rules!! :p
Dont rate the signature for the character in it, rate it for the graphical issue. Thank you for the comment though.

CT Styles

I absolutely love it.

Things I don't like though are the arrows above his right shoulder, I just don't like them and I think the signature would look better without them. To me, they serve no purpose.

I'm not a big fan of the font, I can't recommend a better one off the top of my head though, I just don't think it suits the theme. I love it's placement and effect and everything but the font, no.

Lighting and all the effects on Batista are perfect in my opinion. Nothing horrible or anything. It's perfect.

Everything else apart from the stuff I pointed out though, I love. Great signature.

8/10.

Wrestling Station

Yes, CT Styles, I agree. My point from the arrows was to point out that this dude is called BATISTA. lol Thats what I was trying to do with the arrows.
Thanks.

C4

That's one fantastic signature, the choice of fonts wasn't impressive and that's perhaps the only flaw of the signature. But other than that everything looks so good and perfect in place, very good placement I must say; the right and left sides seperated with the text, the arrows towards the left, the virtual lights on the top right corner and everything else. 9/10 Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Fenix0505

Reaction score
its all right just a lot of your stuff seems similar and its not really interesting after you do it a few times...but i like the color contrasting.. and the cut.. 7/10

Wordlife

very well done... though I feel I've seen this done before. Great picture you chose there, and good colors.... 9/10 WS, always a good sig creator man