Batista Pwns

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Batista is badass. True he pwns. Now lets all celebrate :)

MikeRaw

No, not at all. Honestly, I prefer TNA guys over Benjamin. TNA wrestling is actually awesome, and I like their matches (x division guys anyways) but Shelton isnt that great, hes Mr.Botch.

Hometown Kid

Mr. Botch!? Have you seen ANY of his matches? If you take all of the botches he's ever had and combine them they'd be less than any of Batista's matches...and TNA has solid matches but the only people even close to Shelton as an in ring performer are MCMG, Joe, and AJ, maybe Christian at this point...

MikeRaw

(To Hometown Kid)Firstly, obviously Ive seen his matches...
Im stating my opinions, and thats that, he's good when he does actual wrestling, like Kurt Angle style, but IMO, when he tries to do high risk stuff, its too botchy, like, it doesnt look coordinated.
That doesnt eman he';s bad though, but theres no way he's better than Batista. In ring, yes, but who gives a shiot, you dont win championships in a fake sport for being good at a fake sport. You win championships for being good at entertaining.

Hometown Kid

(To Hometown Kid)Firstly, obviously Ive seen his matches...
Im stating my opinions, and thats that, he's good when he does actual wrestling, like Kurt Angle style, but IMO, when he tries to do high risk stuff, its too botchy, like, it doesnt look coordinated.
That doesnt eman he';s bad though, but theres no way he's better than Batista. In ring, yes, but who gives a shiot, you dont win championships in a fake sport for being good at a fake sport. You win championships for being good at entertaining.

Well i'll agree that he's not exactly Jericho on the mic but he's not as bad as everyone tries to make him out to be. I guess it just frustrates me when guys like Triple H and The Great Khali get title shots and whatnot while an innovating entertainer like Shelton gets stuck on ECW...sometimes I just wish the best wrestlers would get pushed for once...But like you said it's just opinions and it's not gonna change much...

MikeRaw

^The reason they dont is because this isnt a sport... Honestly, if wrestling was real, and people watched it for the matches, and because it was real, then Shelton would be getting title shots. But wrestling is fake, so in a worldwide company like wwe, where everyone knows its fake, theres no point giving matches to guys like Shelton when that isnt what the fans want.
But hey, Shelton I dont think minds, if he did, he would jutt go to tna, but ya, the fans dont give a shit about him. Its just the way it is. Im not saying is right or wrong, its facts. Fans like guys like HHH, Cena, Batista, Orton, and a bunch of the others main eventers because this is entertainment, not real.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The ringpost > Batista. Why? The ringpost moves a lot better.