Batista at Mania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who should face Batista at Mania?

• Triple H will recover in time

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No one

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Randy Orton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Samoa Joe

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Daniel Bryan

• Drew Mclntyre

• Brain Strowman

• Andrade Cien Almas

• Nia Jax

• Someone else...

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Redboy123@

Reaction score
If Batista was to have a match at this years Mania, who would you think would be Likely opponent?

Obviously Triple H and Batista is the big fight that they were leading to. But with Triple H being ruled out for Mania.,who do you think could take on Batista?

So who do you think will take on the animal?

I personally could see him on Smackdown. Take on Orton, Joe, Almas or someone

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Carn't wait to see another great performance like this
mDnb58.gif
Realy sell's the headbutt well :emoji_smiley:

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

ClancyFinn

Jobber
Reaction score
I wouldn't wanna see Batista fight anyone. He was never that great of a wrestler IMO. Didn't have any mic skills worse than Reigns even and that's sayin something. Batista was always very clunky in the ring. Once again just my opinion.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I dont think Batista will be around this year. But if he was, i would like to see him with a tag team program to take on Shane McMahon and The Miz.

I think for his partner it could either be a little Evolution reunion with Randy Orton & Batista teaming up or have Rey Mysterio & Batista team together again.

Batista and The Miz could get some good mic work in with the whole acting career thing they have. Basically Batista being a actor and blockbuster success and Miz being a reality TV star and lead in The Marine franchise lol. Batista teasing Miz about that would be great stuff.

Reactions: SWL

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
I wouldn't wanna see Batista fight anyone. He was never that great of a wrestler IMO. Didn't have any mic skills worse than Reigns even and that's sayin something. Batista was always very clunky in the ring. Once again just my opinion.
And your opinion is horseshit.

Batista evolved into a great performer in the ring. He was also better on the mic than any of today's full-time talent. WWE should do everything in their power to sign him.

Bryan, Rollins and Lynch = Minimal interest.

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
whoever would face him this year, would have to put big Dave over. Otherwise he'd look like a jabroni once he's up against Triple H in his initial retirement match. His run in '14 was anything but overwhelming, and that also goes for his win-loss record. His only big win was his infamous Rumble victory. So I don't see him bothering with any other match before facing Trips. On top of that he's probably busy enough as it is.

The only match I could see him take part in would be a less serious program with no titles on the line, so it'd be easy for him to go over and leave again. But I don't really see him (or the company for that matter) doing that.

If I had to pick one wrestler tho, I'd say Samoa Joe. He could lose to Batista without losing much credibility and the match/promos would be good enough

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Crash

Reaction score
I like Batista, I think the logical opponent would be Triple H but he could also face a couple of other wrestlers afterward.

Crash

Reaction score

I think you shouldn't call anyone's opinion "horseshit" you are like a bot who says the same stuff over and over. We already know even before you said anything which wrestlers you like (big muscle head or tall guys like Nash) and also which one you don't(smaller guys who are liked by "smarks" etc.). You don't have any opinions of your own, you just repeat stuff you heard on nWoWolfpacTV or other bias crap on youtube.

Last edited:

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
This was supposed to be his last match and that’s why he wanted it to be Hunter. I have a feeling it will he Hunter. If not, he may not battle anyone this year or he will someone like Joe and face triple h next year.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I think Joe has lost a lot of credibility anyway. He's only getting by because he is a great performer. Joe vs Batista is a tasty match tho.

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think you shouldn't call anyone's opinion "horseshit" you are like a bot who says the same stuff over and over. We already know even before you said anything which wrestlers you like (big muscle head or tall guys like Nash) and also which one you don't(smaller guys who are liked by "smarks" etc.). You don't have any opinions of your own, you just repeat stuff you heard on nWoWolfpacTV or other bias crap on youtube.
You just repeat smark cliches.

ClancyFinn

Jobber
Reaction score

Batista evolved into a great performer in the ring. He was also better on the mic than any of today's full-time talent. WWE should do everything in their power to sign him.

Bryan, Rollins and Lynch = Minimal interest.
Someones triggered. Geez dude take a nap and report back when you think you can not act like a child who was told no for the first time.