batista, another title shot?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jpc901

Reaction score
Batista is given another title shot at vengence, its absolutley ridiculous, no way is he going to win, no one is going to beat edge for a while and i would like to see someone better lose to edge than batista, WWE's ppv's are identicle to one another, they keep doing the same matches

monkeystyle

Reaction score
As much as I dislike Batista, I am a fan of longer feuds. The one thing that the WWE is missing at this point is building up enough drama to sustain the feud. Something they did well with Cena/Khali, but poorly with Batista/Edge.

Great One

I could of sworn on WWE.com it said if Batista loses at ONS, it's his last chance to regain the title... gj WWE.

I'm tired of this feud, Batista obviously sucks ass and can't maintain an interesting feud even with someone like Edge, so I say they throw someone else into the mix like Matt Hardy or a returning Booker.

jpc901

Reaction score
well, lets see how the draft goes

MikeRaw

IMO,Batista should have another title shot.Not because hes an amazing wrestler but because if Taker wasnt out,he wouldve been feuding with Undertaker still anyways.Also I have heard thaat there wasnt a big build up...Well this is true and I noticed it to but I think that after Taker went down,they needed someone for Edge to feud with so they couldnt really wait so the Batista thing made sense.With some build up this feud couldve been 10 times better but they just couldnt...It may still turn out good though...

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Firstly, I agree with MS in that they haven't booked it well so far. Most of their confrontations have been in interviews set up for where they were supposed to confront. Why hasn't Edge tried to get the upper hand by attacking Batista backstage if he's so "scared" of him. They make it seem more like Edge doesn't care that he has to face Batista rather than it upsets him and makes him fear for his title. Judging by the Smackdown! spoilers, it looks like this booking may have ended......hopefully they throw some emotion into this feud, since we all know Batista and emotion are like oil and water.

Also, I understand completely why they are drawing this feud out. Batista is the ONLY legit face main-eventer on Smackdown! and they are either waiting for the draft or Kennedy or Booker to return to start another feud.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Hopefully no,Batista has gotten too many title shots.

The Rated R CMStar

If not Batista then who, and not say Matt because he is in a feud with Cade and Murdoch

Captive8

Reaction score
If Batista gets another shot at Vengeance, it will be definetly be his last for quite some time. I would like to see Booker T come back at Vengeance or before Vengeance and setup a feud with Edge, since Vengeance is in Booker's hometown.

3lions

Reaction score
I have no interest in this feud. Well, I do, but only becuase Edge is involved. It has been booked terribly and Batista bores me to death. He really needs to be drafted to Raw, so he can get his ass into gear again. Edge/Batista will take place at Vengence and it is logical (in terms of WWE booking), as Batista was 'close' to winning the cage match at ONS. I also agree that this match is being booked 'purely' to give WWE some time to choose the next challenger for the World Title after the draft.

Reaction score
Shouldn't this be in the spoilers section?
Oh well

I think its ridiculous too that Batista is given another shot , its should atleast be a triple threat or fatal fourway.Batista dosen't deserve another shot.