Batista announces retirement following loss to Triple H

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Batista tweeted this earlier:

"To all the @wwe fans across the world that gave me the opportunity to suspend your disbelief, thank you," Bautista wrote on Facebook. "From the biggest part of my heart thank you for letting me entertain you. Tonight was my story book ending and I wanted to leave you with all I had to give."

"I’ll miss this theater of violence more than I can express in words but I am officially retiring from Sports Entertainment," he continued. "I’m proud of what I’ve accomplished, I leave in great health, and without a doubt the show will go on. I had a hell of a run. Thank you for the journey #wrestlemania35."

Well I guess he really meant he wanted that one more moment. I definitely see a HoF induction coming next year. It only cost him a nose ring.

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Not surprised at all given his age and stuff, great way to go out for sure

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Batista will always be one of my favorites. He is correct, he had one hell of a career. I still have my Batista shirt I wore at Wrestlemania 24 when he defeated Umaga. Great way to end the career, putting over the man on the grandest stage that made a star out of him at WM 21.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I remember when I started watching in 2006 Batista was probably my favorite wrestler. I just remember him being so hype. His Wrestlemania 23 feud with Undertaker was one of the first feuds I really got into. I couldn't decide who I wanted to win. I was fucking pissed when he turned heel cause of how much I liked him lol. Even though he stuck around less than most, I still have great memories of him from 2006-2010. Hope he gets that hall of fame induction next year.

Reactions: Chris and Deezy