batista and hardy boyz books

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Of Kings

Reaction score
i just got those 2 books today has anyone read them and are they any good. So far the only wrestling book i read was a lions tale.

Michael1

Reaction score
I have Batista's book. I was skeptical at buying it first, but I'm happy I did. It's a really good and fun book to read with Batista being open and honest about what goes on in his personal life and backstage. I'm going to be buying Lions Tale soon too.

J

The Hardy's book is pretty good...I've read it a crap load of times...and i usually don't read books so i guess that says something...

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I have Batista's book. I was skeptical at buying it first, but I'm happy I did. It's a really good and fun book to read with Batista being open and honest about what goes on in his personal life and backstage. I'm going to be buying Lions Tale soon too.

I read a lions tale and you wont regret buying it. I got jericho to sign my book to it was awsome.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I have read the Hardy exist to inspire if that is the book you mean and it was great. Although I am a Hardy mark though lol.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I have read the Hardy exist to inspire if that is the book you mean and it was great. Although I am a Hardy mark though lol.

Yea its the exist to inspire book. Ill be reading it when im done with the batista book its good so far. Im a hardy mark but matt hardy more than jeff which is not to commen.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I got the Hardyz book. Jeff seems to not do so much in it, and Matt dominates. I loved reading about OMEGA. Was pretty damn sweet

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I got the Hardyz book. Jeff seems to not do so much in it, and Matt dominates. I loved reading about OMEGA. Was pretty damn sweet

Thats why i like matt more than jeff he has a better personality. And Matt doesent need to do highflying moves to get over with the fans.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^It isn't onlky the high flying moves, but also that Jeff just looks different. But yeah, Jeff is a bit too quiet in the book for my liking

Evil Austin

The only ones i have read are

1.Lions tale
2.Chyna: They hardly knew me (made in attitude era not sure if still out had it for like ten years, very good and with some hot picks of her in the middle lol)
3.and Eric Bishoff controversy creates cash i read good as well....

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Some of the things in batistas book are pretty funny like when hes at the pool and the tells the guy if he doesent stop hes gonna prison rape im lol. I couldent stop laughing when i heard that part.

Evil Austin

Some of the things in batistas book are pretty funny like when hes at the pool and the tells the guy if he doesent stop hes gonna prison rape im lol. I couldent stop laughing when i heard that part.

i never read the book but did batista say he would prison rape which is english is ass / anal rape a guy ? Is he that gay ?

Eddie#1

Reaction score
Hey as the old homage goes your not gay if you give it, only if you recieve it
lol

King Of Kings

Reaction score
i never read the book but did batista say he would prison rape which is english is ass / anal rape a guy ? Is he that gay ?

yea but i wrote it in a nice way he said he would spit on his ass then prison rape it lol. He meant it as a joke though he isnt gay.