Basically no heels in the X-Division

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Once the X-Division's fued with Team 3D is over, and the X-Division goes back to normal I think they are going to have to make some turns because their are basically no heels in the X-Division right now. The only heels are Senshi, who is a jobber now, Elix Skipper (another Jobber), and Johnny Devine. While the faces are Lethal, Petey, Sonjay, Shelley, Sabin, Tiger Mask if he is staying with TNA. Someone definately has to turn heel, but who will it be? I'm going to go with Sonjay, they have been teasing a fued over So Cal Val against Lethal for a while, after Against All Odds I think Sonjay will be the first to turn heel and maybe take the X Title from Lethal

thoughts?

phantomgerald

Black Maschimo should go heel. Snap at how Sonjay is kissing everyone and just destroy him.

Switchy

Reaction score
I could definately predict that Sonjay will turn heel but I'd prefer it if Petey turned heel. He really needs something to make him unique from the other X-Divisioners who are all bland except for Machismo. Btw I wouldn't count MCMG as X-Div no more because they'll prolly join the tag division as soon as the 3D feud is done. The X-div isn't much about faces or eels anyway nowadays the fans just cheer all of them....

PeepShow

No, I've said it in other threads. Sonjay will turn heel in due time. Im not going into that again.

lastlaugh

Reaction score
its obvious a fued between lethal and sonjay will be coming in the next few months....i just would love it was lethal who turned heel instead of sonjay. I know the odds of that happening are slight...but i actually really like sonjay as a face