Basic Signature Tutorial

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Dont you mean the eraser? How would painting over something make it show up? When I use the paintbrush tool, it just paints over it in a different color. When I use the eraser, nothing happens.

Buttersz

Reaction score
If you are already on the correct layer, click Layer Mask > Hide all.

Now the image should be gone. Now take your paint brush tool, and you paint the image should appear.

PeepShow

Yeah, the middle layer goes away, then I used the paint brush tool, and it just paints it in the color it's selected. No picture shows up. It just paints in color.

Buttersz

Reaction score
And your using photoshop yeah?

Very stange. Make sure the colours are set to default. Let me check to see if you may have settings wrong or something.

Alternatly you can just select "Reveal All" on the layer mask option and use a soft eraser, it does the same basically, lol.

PeepShow

Yeah, CS2.

I'll just keep trying. If I get stuck again, I'll just keep asking.

Buttersz

Reaction score
Yeah, selecting reveal all and then using the eraser works exactly the same, just works backwards instead of forwards, but dsont really matter aslong as you are happy with the outcome.

Anthony7

Reaction score
can't get the right size of the pictures

J

Butters your awesome...I decided to try your tutorial...and actaully pulled out some work I like...

Awesomess.jpg