• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bash at the Beach 2000 Live Discussion - April 2, 2020

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Hall's career in WCW is over? Why am I watching this show then? I'm cancelling my WCW Network. :WCWisOVERparty

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Why didn't we get The Cat's comments on this main event being booked since he's the commissioner :hmm:

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Heel 'Berg could have been so much better. He has such a menacin' look but Russo's goofy storytellin' ruined it

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Russo wanted to kill the old guard the moment he entered WCW. The Halloween Havoc incident they referred to was him giving Hogan his walking papers in 1999. He did the same with Flair being buried by Filthy Anmals. Macho was never seen in Russo's WCW outside a random battle royal in 2000. Sullivan brought all the dinosaurs back when Russo went home.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Apparently it was rumoured that Booker was only getting pushed because of the Sonny Onoo lawsuit and they wanted to prove the company isn't racist

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
The Cat should've just put himself in this match since everythin' is bein' booked on the fly at this point anyways