• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bash at the Beach 2000 Live Discussion - April 2, 2020

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Tearjerker said:
I was saying this match basically perfectly encompasses what the new blood was about. Especially with Book going to main the show after this. The young blood are getting their chance to shine.
Woulda been better if he won this match tho lol I mean yeah wins and losses don't matter yada yada I guess that's true but still

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Chris said:
Hilarious that Booker loses this match and then wins in the main event for the fuckin' WORLD TITLE :lmao
This could have set Kanyon up for a world title program and if I did a booker that started right after this show, he would have gotten it.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Aight I got my champagne poured up even though that's not Kanyon's gimmick right now

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Chris said:
Fall Brawl 98 it is :mark: AKA the worst War Games match (and possibly WCW PPV) in history :heston
I'm honestly down because fuck it. I love War Games. :TI: but I feel the poll should be one to vote between shows with War Games. But I am bias.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I personally think we shouldn't have another poll bc GAB 89 got so many votes and it should just be next