• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bash at the Beach 2000 Live Discussion - April 2, 2020

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I'm actually looking forward to the main event. I remember it being quite solid.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Deezy said:
Watches a Vince Russo booked show while saying this :MJ: (Thread reply)
I'll take WCW over SD as we're all literally doing. If you don't agree that's fine, but clearly 7 of us do. :toomanykobes

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Deezy said:
And that's what's wrong with nostalgia.....you force yourself to pretend things were.better in your day.Witcho boomer mentality. (Thread reply)
But the thing is, we like the same shit we liked back then for the most part. :smh I was a WCW fan until the day it died, they had some dumb shit, and I would still shit on what I ain't like. Russo did some stuff I didn't like, but at the end of the day, but still better than anything Smackdown has done lately.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Tearjerker said:
I'll take WCW over SD as we're all literally doing. If you don't agree that's fine, but clearly 7 of us do. :toomanykobes
Well, 6...KIF is only here cause he can't watch Smackdown while it's on. :TI:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Deezy said:
And that's what's wrong with nostalgia.....you force yourself to pretend things were.better in your day.Witcho boomer mentality. (Thread reply)
I already shut down this argument the other day. PG Era still sucks. Time doesn't make you think all things are better from before. It just allows you to realize it could get worse. I also liked WCW when it aired.