Baseball is fucking back

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
Spring Training is here motherfuckers who do you guys think is going to the WS?

For those of you who know me you know who I'm picking.....

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I usually just watch the playoffs, so idk.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
NFL offseason > world series

That's how lame baseball is compared to the NFL

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Considering all of the contracts that are expiring at seasons end, this seems like the last year my Jays can contend.

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
Considering all of the contracts that are expiring at seasons end, this seems like the last year my Jays can contend.
Yeah they spent a ton but have the reigning MVP and a ton of power that might convince the vets to stick around for cheap

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'm watching and keeping up with it, but I wouldn't be surprised if we lose 90 this year AGAIN. Gooooo Central division?
I am excited for our future, just praying to God some team like the Yanks looks DANK in july and they eat his bullshit.

Brewers keep Lucroy and that's about it after this year TBH, the rest are under control for 3-5 years, and i'm looking forward to seeing our future in that aspect. Pitching should be decent (wish we had Krod) but our batting looks abysmal. Dogshit bad.

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
I'm watching and keeping up with it, but I wouldn't be surprised if we lose 90 this year AGAIN. Gooooo Central division?
I am excited for our future, just praying to God some team like the Yanks looks DANK in july and they eat his bullshit.

Brewers keep Lucroy and that's about it after this year TBH, the rest are under control for 3-5 years, and i'm looking forward to seeing our future in that aspect. Pitching should be decent (wish we had Krod) but our batting looks abysmal. Dogshit bad.
Build like the Astros....tank for a few years and you'll be good lol

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Kinda sad watching games and seeing all the empty seats, haha. No one gives a shit about baseball anymore :okay: .

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Interest in baseball is down? How do the teams afford those mega-contracts? I've always thought it had a huge following which lead to huge TV contracts and the like, is this not the case?

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Interest in baseball is down? How do the teams afford those mega-contracts? I've always thought it had a huge following which lead to huge TV contracts and the like, is this not the case?

Can't tell you anything about contracts and such, I know nothing about all that. But baseball's popularity has definitely gone down its only getting worse. Murricans basically only care about the American Football and Basketball, MLB is probably still more popular than Soccer (though from what I've read/heard, Soccer is on the rise) and Hockey here, but honestly I don't think it's by much. It's definitely not "America's past time" like it used to be decades ago.

Reactions: seabs

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
The fact that I got a MLBtv Premium account (basically MLB's WWE Network. Can watch most games live, can watch games on your android device, etc.) for free because I have T-Mobile says a lot, lol.

Last edited: