Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pendex

Reaction score
Do what you want bud. You’re the one that come in at me for shit that I had nothing to do with and ruined what should’ve been my celebrating winning the game. You could’ve waited until the game is over and then in the post game separately addressed Jeff and how you thought he was ruining the section. But you immediately upon getting voted for started calling him, worthless and garbage for voting for you and then attacking me for enabling him when I’m a player in this game. I’m not supposed to be moderating right now. And it still irritates me that you’re still not want to tag grim ask him why he didn’t say anything to the actual moderator of the game.
I would say I included Grim in the "you say nothing as it happens" part of my criticism. I'm addressing my complaints to you because you're the site owner, and I can't say my response leaves me at all optimistic about any future games so eh, I think my race has been ran here.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Is any of this necessary? You're the only person in this game who has been toxic since it started with needless flaming and insults

You are being purposefully blind here. Jeff has been toxic AF all game to people for no reason.

Shouldn't have to block someone because they keep flaming. They should be told to stop by staff

Never called for punishment

I've never been against telling people not to flame?
Literally where did I say YOU should do anything? @Hayterade

Where I have a problem with you is when you make false equivalencies and defend Jeff's behavior, and then bring up old shit like WF (we haven't played a game there in how many years??) or slander me with old accusations you've already retracted and apologized for.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Nice to know most of my reads were on point in this game. surprised there was only two mafia.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'm aware of what I posted. You can read these ones too. My issues with the way this community is handled are entirely independent of my loss in this game. Happily accept the loss! Less so, the experience of playing here. You enable him, you defend him, you try to equate my actions with his, and then present them as entirely disproportionate, and the rest of you either perpetute it, or sit there and watch it, saying nothing. I'll have no part of it - and that's perfectly okay.

Again, I’m not the fucking moderator of the game. I can’t call pig his behavior because I’m not the one responsible for telling him not to do what he’s doing. The only thing I said to you was disengage and let it little calm down. It’s solid, advice bro.

I already told you in a previous post if you would have waited until the game is over and then just talked about Jeff’s behavior. The reaction to your comment will be completely different. But you didn’t wait. You merely called him worthless when he voted for you. The thing is is I get you have a second grievance. But that doesn’t change the fact that you still lashed out at the act of him voting for you. And then you moved into your legitimate second grievance.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Nice to know most of my reads were on point in this game. surprised there was only two mafia.
Yeah trying to solve for a team of 3 threw off my reads completely. I had T-Pein and Pendex as scum individually for a long time but the team-solving is where things got fucked.

Pendex

Reaction score
Again, I’m not the fucking moderator of the game. I can’t call pig his behavior because I’m not the one responsible for telling him not to do what he’s doing. The only thing I said to you was disengage and let it little calm down. It’s solid, advice bro.

I already told you in a previous post if you would have waited until the game is over and then just talked about Jeff’s behavior. The reaction to your comment will be completely different. But you didn’t wait. You merely called him worthless when he voted for you. The thing is is I get you have a second grievance. But that doesn’t change the fact that you still lashed out at the act of him voting for you. And then you moved into your legitimate second grievance.
I don't think me waiting until the hammer (when I knew the game was over) is all that different from waiting for the host, but you just keep tying it back to that for some reason. I feel like, if you being remotely genuine, you'd accept that what I'm saying is my motivation now, is actually my motivation, but here we are. You don't need to keep wasting time of this - I've seen enough.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Literally where did I say YOU should do anything? @Hayterade

Where I have a problem with you is when you make false equivalencies and defend Jeff's behavior, and then bring up old shit like WF (we haven't played a game there in how many years??) or slander me with old accusations you've already retracted and apologized for.

First WF is relevant because Jeff plays the same way he did there. You guys created environment and then you brought it here.

If you don’t think I should’ve did anything, then that shouldn’t be a problem that you’re turning it into. If I as a player wanted to defend Jeff’s behavior who cares. It doesn’t affect anything. I’m allowed to disagree with an assessment of a particular interaction. Unless you thought that I should’ve did some thing as someone higher than just a normal player then it shouldn’t matter what my opinion was and here’s the thing I didn’t even defend Jeff’s behavior. All I said was Pendex was adding to the fire by also refusing to disengage, and I just gave him some voice to let it cool down, the whore of saying maybe just don’t snowball it. Oh my God.

Pendex

Reaction score
Oh yeah, and bringing up past drama to try and posture after that should have been resolved, like you have with CP, kind of defeats your point here anyway - I think the mask has slipped, have fun doing what it is you do I guess.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Man the game's over and Smark is still jockeying for that top posting spot

CraigPelton

Reaction score
First WF is relevant because Jeff plays the same way he did there. You guys created environment and then you brought it here.

If you don’t think I should’ve did anything, then that shouldn’t be a problem that you’re turning it into. If I as a player wanted to defend Jeff’s behavior who cares. It doesn’t affect anything. I’m allowed to disagree with an assessment of a particular interaction. Unless you thought that I should’ve did some thing as someone higher than just a normal player then it shouldn’t matter what my opinion was and here’s the thing I didn’t even defend Jeff’s behavior. All I said was Pendex was adding to the fire by also refusing to disengage, and I just gave him some voice to let it cool down, the whore of saying maybe just don’t snowball it. Oh my God.
K so you admit to defending his toxic behavior. Which was my entire complaint about you. Don't know why you're going on and on then.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
God I wonder why this was the first mafia game in months.

1686712721898.gif

Reactions: T-Pein™

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I don't think me waiting until the hammer (when I knew the game was over) is all that different from waiting for the host, but you just keep tying it back to that for some reason. I feel like, if you being remotely genuine, you'd accept that what I'm saying is my motivation now, is actually my motivation, but here we are. You don't need to keep wasting time of this - I've seen enough.

It is completely different. Because if you had waited, it doesn’t look like an emotional outburst. And that’s what it was bro and you can keep trying to deny it. You can see the progression of your posts. The moment you realize that he’s not willing to entertain your idea you call him worthless. You got mad. And here’s the thing even if you weren’t mad, even if you just decided that hammer was good enough to start attacking Jeff over the previous things that happen 10 hours ago you robbed me and everyone else that was town of being able to celebrate winning the game because you decided to start a fight with him. Why can’t you see that that was also wrong. Jeff can be wrong for the way he behaved earlier and you should’ve reacted that way at that particular time and couldn’t wait until the game is over

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
K so you admit to defending his toxic behavior. Which was my entire complaint about you. Don't know why you're going on and on then.

I literally said in that post I didn’t.

Pendex

Reaction score
It is completely different. Because if you had waited, it doesn’t look like an emotional outburst. And that’s what it was bro and you can keep trying to deny it. You can see the progression of your posts. The moment you realize that he’s not willing to entertain your idea you call him worthless. You got mad. And here’s the thing even if you weren’t mad, even if you just decided that hammer was good enough to start attacking Jeff over the previous things that happen 10 hours ago you robbed me and everyone else that was town of being able to celebrate winning the game because you decided to start a fight with him. Why can’t you see that that was also wrong. Jeff can be wrong for the way he behaved earlier and you should’ve reacted that way at that particular time and couldn’t wait until the game is over
Ah well!