Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jeff was the first to flame. He flamed Juice, me, and Pendex. Yes he got a little back. It tends to happen when you flame people. The amount of gaslighting by you and sky to defend him is in itself indefensible.

Glad we got the win, but I won't be coming back. This section is unsalvageable. Goodbye.
nah u just have a double standard when it comes to me, clearly u still got some issues.

Juice was playing anti-town and her repping out directly led us to victory. Pendex was scum and being an asshole. i really didnt flame you at allm i called some of your post fucking dumb, you didnt do much different to smark. and also, I was right about sky and not lynching her when i gave u shit so....ur welcome baby

Pendex

Reaction score
You're such a child lol

Read the scum chat. I give you your props for your protects stopping two kills, I *almost* shot myself after t-pein was lynched, but I decided to play on and see what happens. Do you think I'm going to take losing as some sort of ego death? I'm okay with losing. I'm not okay with your behaviour - I'm aware how I can come across at times, but I don't tend to flame, and literally only did at the very end whch apparently justifies everything you did.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Since the game is over, can I post now? I have some apologies and acknowledgements to throw out

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You're such a child lol

Read the scum chat. I give you your props for your protects stopping two kills, I *almost* shot myself after t-pein was lynched, but I decided to play on and see what happens. Do you think I'm going to take losing as some sort of ego death? I'm okay with losing. I'm not okay with your behaviour - I'm aware how I can come across at times, but I don't tend to flame, and literally only did at the very end whch apparently justifies everything you did.
the fact u even considered shooting yourself just proves how much of a sore loser you are. I called it when you raged about sky being cop. anyways, get ur shit off before you go. the shame of defeat will wear off.

welcome to trollsville

Pendex

Reaction score
Good bye then. I mean you’re no saint either and have no problem with Pendex but browsing a hissy fit.

Jesus. The shit you’ve done is a thousand times worse than anything said here today. You’re such a hypocrite.
You actively enable this shit - when I'm asking why he's being such a weirdo to me, you tell me to shut up and not talk about it - when I retort a little you make a big deal about it as if it's some sort of meltdown. Sincerely, what sort of environment are you trying to foster here?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
No, the staff enables him because you're friends - I dont expect you to be fully impartial, I do expect to mediate though.

It was decided long time ago that staff playing the game aren’t supposed to get involved regardless.

If you had an issue with the way, Jeff was behaving. You should’ve talked to Grim. He’s the one that’s moderating the current game.

But you’re the one that just completely flamed out at the end there because he correctly lynched you.

And the thing is you weren’t helping. I tried several times to talk you into leaving it alone. If you keep a discussion that had no merit going it’ll snowball into a bigger and bigger fight and you were equally to blame for keeping it going. His original point was about your game play and you decided to make it a personal thing like he had a grudge with you from a previous game.

• Love
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Since the game is over, can I post now? I have some apologies and acknowledgements to throw out
u dont really need to apologize, i learned a lot about how u play as town. it was informative

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Tpein was very much not excellent this game :pour

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I mean Jeff definitely shouldn’t have said some of the things he said during earlier in game, but the blowup we’re having now and the reason we’re not even being able to talk with the game just ended is because Pendix decided to for no reason blowup over getting lynched.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
In the interest of harboring positivity I'd say the best that can be said is that my game got us 2.4k posts :garrett

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler