Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
As i said tpein, ur listening to the wrong person. If u are town, i am not ur enemy nor will i engage in silly squabbles w u

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
this is what mafia is all about.
And you are not being very careful since you let it slip that you think mando is town yet are death tunneling him...
I dont need to b careful , i do and say what i feel as town with zero fear

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
In fact i believe town u plays the same way tpein :)

Pendex

Reaction score
Yeah I don't put much stock in supposed TMI slips for what it's worth either, it's very easy to word things a bit off when you're just putting thoughts down like a stream

The only real reservation I have with you actually is that we're not on the same page much this game - I think you can see my perspective at least but our conclusions are polar opposites

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Thinking im scum is humorous. I am sorry if im wrong on ur allignement though. Keep flailing its funny
You’re placing yourself above suspicion and you have absolutely no reason to. If anyone is flailing right now it’s you dude. I’m calm.

Can you explain why you’re not voting for the person who claimed VT but is desperately trying to keep themselves in the game - to the point where they said they’re voting for someone else they don’t even read as mafia just to keep themselves alive? That same person also said that they’d expect a mafia player to be fighting for their life, which is what they admitted themselves they are doing.

My vote is on Tommy because I think he’s scum. Got nothing to do with the votes on me. Before I had any votes on me I said I wanted to vote for Tommy and then I did when it didn’t mean hammering or putting him one away. This was so we didn’t end day early. I’ve been entirely consistent in what I’ve said and done.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Why would you want me to rep back in? If you think I’m mafia, I can’t. If you don’t think I’m mafia, why are you voting me?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Yeah I'm not hammering Mando here. Nothing that I've read is worthy of a killing blow

Pendex

Reaction score
@Mando can you throw down a legacy reads list please. I'm probably going to hammer this soon and I don't feel good about this lynch, so I want to give you all the time you need to solve/put what thoughts you want out. I'll respect the legacy tomorrow

And if I'm dead, please please please lynch Sky (this is at everyone else)

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
@Mando can you throw down a legacy reads list please. I'm probably going to hammer this soon and I don't feel good about this lynch, so I want to give you all the time you need to solve/put what thoughts you want out. I'll respect the legacy tomorrow

I did a couple of pages back. Hasn’t changed.

Reactions: Pendex

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
id rather there be a no lynch - then hammering on someone I suspect is likely to flip town

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
VOTE: BLAINE

only vote that makes sense really for me

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4

hmmm he literally did this last page

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah I don't put much stock in supposed TMI slips for what it's worth either, it's very easy to word things a bit off when you're just putting thoughts down like a stream

The only real reservation I have with you actually is that we're not on the same page much this game - I think you can see my perspective at least but our conclusions are polar opposites
likely has to do with being on the threads at different times + different povs on player metas. I can also see why you could buy Mandos explanation about him asking about tommy at -1. from my pov that was really the worst of it and I dont really care all that much about bus theories. Tommys play has also been poor but it almost seems too obvious i guess, for lack of better of explaining. I also think Mando is much more dangerous if scum and allowed to live.

Regarding Sky, I see where you are coming from and in a world where mando and even worse tommy flips town, she def looks bad. so would cp and my self however as we have similar reads. CP and I have had a more different approach I agree on that. Sky is playing how I expect Sky to play as town, which is aggressive and kind of scummy as silly as that sounds. Could I be off on all of it, fuck yes its day1 and its been a while lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pendex