Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
and also that way were not lynching the cop but were keeping her potential lies in check. its a thought

I can get behind this thought process though.

Blaine flips gf or town; she’s good. Otherwise. Curtains.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Missed the first 1000 posts. Still break top 5 poster.

:patback

Pendex

Reaction score
Trust and believe; Blaine is my favorite on read alone. But like you pointed out to me earlier, if Sky is legit, makes more sense to go for the teammates first. Gf can be take. Out last.
There is no reason you wouldn't be promoting your best guess for scum as the lynch in lylo, we don't have room for mistakes here.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
There is no reason you wouldn't be promoting your best guess for scum as the lynch in lylo, we don't have room for mistakes here.

Being copped town is a pretty solid reason.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Well, I think I've made my point on te way you instantly believed the claim.

Cop is the rarest role not to be in a setup.

Besides, whether Sky is scum or not, you or TP is 100% scum. That’s just iron clad math for me.

I think it’s both of you, though, (if is Sky is town).

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah I'm not hammering Mando here. Nothing that I've read is worthy of a killing blow
didnt take part in hammering town.
i did ponder that Blaine and Sky could be a team - but who knows at this point
early sus on blaine sky
its too WIFOM though for the hammer to be mafia I feel though - seems like a big risk to take. Pendex does look town here.
pendex t read
Not sure if I look like anything - I didn't want to hammer town.
weird phrasing, potential tmi but could be be juicy phrasing
Vote: Sky
on sky
i was either blaine or Sky today - but after Gipper post [who im certain is town] it has to be Sky. not a random vote.
still on sky blaine
im not sure about Tommy anymore - also because of that gipper post. But more town vibes.

CP and T-Pein I struggle to read - never can work out when they are trolling or not.

still not certain on you - could be pulling a reverse uno as mafia. but not in my current reticule
throws early shade at tommy. null real on cp tpein
strange unvote. especially as first voter. if another two votes, was going to lead to an unvote, id question why you ever put a vote down at all.
change of read on pendex
lol i was scum reading Sky yesterday. Two of my scum reads say i was part of a bum rush is funny though. Blaine sounds cagey and not down at all - so Sky is pushing for this to be town posting. Makes me think Blaine could actually just be misguided town, and Sky is so happy to have found a villager lawyer
walk back blaine read
a Sky mafia flip - would all but clear Blaine in my mind though. After that
now think sky and blaine are not aligned after all
this rally between Tommy and Sky looks very town on town. mhmmmm confused
pumps the breaks on both tommy and sky, who both could have been lynched
i mean I'm not voting Tommy today - for the same reason I'm no longer voting you
refusing to vote tommy and is now certain sky is town as well due to their back and forth.
already explained why i am voting Jeff smh.

Voting Tommy is choosing to actually move the Titanic towards the iceberg. Sky and Tommy's rally was a massive indication they are both mafia.
she means arent mafia. so this is weird because she could have gone along with tommy being lynched then sky being lynched. but instead she takes both off the table. we know tommy is town so why do that as scum. unless this whole time shes just been trying to not be on towny wagons.
at this point id only switch to T-Pein, CP or Blaine though. No one else at this point is going to get a vote from me.

id be tempted to just vote T-Pein here. I can see him being one of the other two scummos - and know one will follow my current vote

UNVOTE VOTE: T-Pein
votes tpein with cp. with sky looking like a likely lynch today, neither (cp. juice) had to stretch day and could have hammered town I am quite sure, or dropped a vote.

I actually think most of this looks good for juice and cp

Reactions: CraigPelton

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Apologies, heatwaves currently happening where I’m at and it’s making me hot and tired so I haven’t been much use for most of the day but I have a cold monster drink now so hopefully I should be good. Also the Empire State Building’s tiktok page is currently doing videos shipping itself with Big Ben. And that took a lot out on my brain.

I’m not talking about who’s teaming with each other because tbh I tend to focus on that potential information more AFTER we get one CONFIRMED mafia. Right now there’s an argument for every unconfirmed person to be paired up with every other person person.

After re-reading Blaine’s posts, I’m of two minds with a lot of these. On one hand, I don’t remember him being exactly a big loud person on Clique, no offence to him but I believe more than once he was even modkilled because of inactivity so I’m not exactly surprised he hasn’t been here a lot. On the other hand, when he is here, the posts are exactly the same kind of posts I make when I’m mafia. I fade into the grass like a Homer Simpson, make basic posts just to prove that you’re there completely just kinda being a sheep ngl. I once won a mafia game with 4 posts using that exact strategy, people are still justifiably mad at me about it to this very day. He’s also connected to Smarks in a way, I’ll explain shortly.

I don’t think Juice ops out if she’s mafia. I feel like she would want that “I got ya” moment aimed at you if she was. Smarks’ posts do seem town so far atleast to me but there’s one situation that keeps bothering me about it as I mentioned earlier in the timings. Grims final vote count was wrong as he included Sky voting for Tommy when Sky had actually changed their vote to Jeff. Which means Smarks “randomly placed” vote on Tommy was the hammer vote. I don’t see a reason why Smarks did that especially since in a vanilla game of this size, there’s no way a extra vote to lynch person gets in there. I’m thinking that it wouldn’t be a stretch that mafia actually would be keeping track of the votes and knew that as it was, Tommy wasn’t getting lynched and it would go to no lynch so they threw in new player Smarks to vote under the disguise of feeling rushed. Also Smarks said he had 20 minutes. It was two hours between him showing up and his vote. 2 very different measurements of time there.

And then there’s finally CP who tbh I’ve just had the worst gut feeling about for the past two da- *sees Skys post* ….Oh. Nevermind that then. Well that’s 5 good people confirmed. Think this is easier now.

Vote: Juice/Smarks, thanks for the special guest cameo
I just realised Blaine liked this post.

why do I hate that?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Town Smark huh? So that means we're almost certainly looking at a 50/50 crapshoot between Blaine/CP as GF :francis

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Town Smark huh? So that means we're almost certainly looking at a 50/50 crapshoot between Blaine/CP as GF :francis

More like 75/25. TP is 100% scum in your eyes making CP less likely to be the final scum.