Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pendex

Reaction score
A cop claim doesn’t fill me with the greatest ease after Jeff theorized we might not have one, but it’s always been my policy not to lynch a straight cop claim.
Why would Sky not have claimed this yesterday when she was almost lynched? It's a last gasp gambit to avoid the lynch, there is 0 reason to believe this.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You're reading way too much into it. This isn't a giant elaborate pushing scheme, because I have little momentum into it as I'm not in a fairly good position in the game.

You don’t personally need it. The will to lynch Sky is already the air. It’s your competing wagon.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Why would Sky not have claimed this yesterday when she was almost lynched? It's a last gasp gambit to avoid the lynch, there is 0 reason to believe this.

How close was she actually from a lynch?

As for why, she’s the cop. If she can live and cop scum, that’s better than being outed early and him getting killed or roleblocked.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score

As for why, she’s the cop. If she can live and cop scum, that’s better than being outed early and him getting killed or roleblocked.
-2 before she popped in yesterdat

Pendex

Reaction score
There's no way you guys believe this lol, no chance. A cop claim now is about as convenient as it gets, she even said it was because it's LyLo, come on

Pendex

Reaction score

L-2

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I’d be very surprised if the only role town had was a doctor but it’s certainly possible. I just don’t think it’s highly plausible.

Pendex

Reaction score
Not to mention if she's the cop she has all the answers?

She knows Jeff and Gipp are town. She has results on CP and Blaine. She knows she's town. That leaves Juice/Hayterade, T-Pein and me. 3 slots left, the game is solved for her and she doesn't have a clue what to push? What am I reading here?

• Haha
Reactions: CraigPelton

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I’m scum because I understand how a basic mafia setup works lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
was she almost lynched tho? I dont think she ever got to claim

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
@The Gipper who u wanna lynch mate
Apologies, heatwaves currently happening where I’m at and it’s making me hot and tired so I haven’t been much use for most of the day but I have a cold monster drink now so hopefully I should be good. Also the Empire State Building’s tiktok page is currently doing videos shipping itself with Big Ben. And that took a lot out on my brain.

I’m not talking about who’s teaming with each other because tbh I tend to focus on that potential information more AFTER we get one CONFIRMED mafia. Right now there’s an argument for every unconfirmed person to be paired up with every other person person.

After re-reading Blaine’s posts, I’m of two minds with a lot of these. On one hand, I don’t remember him being exactly a big loud person on Clique, no offence to him but I believe more than once he was even modkilled because of inactivity so I’m not exactly surprised he hasn’t been here a lot. On the other hand, when he is here, the posts are exactly the same kind of posts I make when I’m mafia. I fade into the grass like a Homer Simpson, make basic posts just to prove that you’re there completely just kinda being a sheep ngl. I once won a mafia game with 4 posts using that exact strategy, people are still justifiably mad at me about it to this very day. He’s also connected to Smarks in a way, I’ll explain shortly.

I don’t think Juice ops out if she’s mafia. I feel like she would want that “I got ya” moment aimed at you if she was. Smarks’ posts do seem town so far atleast to me but there’s one situation that keeps bothering me about it as I mentioned earlier in the timings. Grims final vote count was wrong as he included Sky voting for Tommy when Sky had actually changed their vote to Jeff. Which means Smarks “randomly placed” vote on Tommy was the hammer vote. I don’t see a reason why Smarks did that especially since in a vanilla game of this size, there’s no way a extra vote to lynch person gets in there. I’m thinking that it wouldn’t be a stretch that mafia actually would be keeping track of the votes and knew that as it was, Tommy wasn’t getting lynched and it would go to no lynch so they threw in new player Smarks to vote under the disguise of feeling rushed. Also Smarks said he had 20 minutes. It was two hours between him showing up and his vote. 2 very different measurements of time there.

And then there’s finally CP who tbh I’ve just had the worst gut feeling about for the past two da- *sees Skys post* ….Oh. Nevermind that then. Well that’s 5 good people confirmed. Think this is easier now.

Vote: Juice/Smarks, thanks for the special guest cameo

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You're scum for ignoring everything I'm saying about the claim and believing this hogwash

Believe what you want by the last two times someone convinced people to lynch the only cop claim town lost.

It quite rare for town not to have a cop. Even rarer in a vanilla game with no alternative info roles.

We have a doctor and that’s it? Good luck?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Apologies, heatwaves currently happening where I’m at and it’s making me hot and tired so I haven’t been much use for most of the day but I have a cold monster drink now so hopefully I should be good. Also the Empire State Building’s tiktok page is currently doing videos shipping itself with Big Ben. And that took a lot out on my brain.

I’m not talking about who’s teaming with each other because tbh I tend to focus on that potential information more AFTER we get one CONFIRMED mafia. Right now there’s an argument for every unconfirmed person to be paired up with every other person person.

After re-reading Blaine’s posts, I’m of two minds with a lot of these. On one hand, I don’t remember him being exactly a big loud person on Clique, no offence to him but I believe more than once he was even modkilled because of inactivity so I’m not exactly surprised he hasn’t been here a lot. On the other hand, when he is here, the posts are exactly the same kind of posts I make when I’m mafia. I fade into the grass like a Homer Simpson, make basic posts just to prove that you’re there completely just kinda being a sheep ngl. I once won a mafia game with 4 posts using that exact strategy, people are still justifiably mad at me about it to this very day. He’s also connected to Smarks in a way, I’ll explain shortly.

I don’t think Juice ops out if she’s mafia. I feel like she would want that “I got ya” moment aimed at you if she was. Smarks’ posts do seem town so far atleast to me but there’s one situation that keeps bothering me about it as I mentioned earlier in the timings. Grims final vote count was wrong as he included Sky voting for Tommy when Sky had actually changed their vote to Jeff. Which means Smarks “randomly placed” vote on Tommy was the hammer vote. I don’t see a reason why Smarks did that especially since in a vanilla game of this size, there’s no way a extra vote to lynch person gets in there. I’m thinking that it wouldn’t be a stretch that mafia actually would be keeping track of the votes and knew that as it was, Tommy wasn’t getting lynched and it would go to no lynch so they threw in new player Smarks to vote under the disguise of feeling rushed. Also Smarks said he had 20 minutes. It was two hours between him showing up and his vote. 2 very different measurements of time there.

And then there’s finally CP who tbh I’ve just had the worst gut feeling about for the past two da- *sees Skys post* ….Oh. Nevermind that then. Well that’s 5 good people confirmed. Think this is easier now.

Vote: Juice/Smarks, thanks for the special guest cameo

Pretty brave attempting to start a third wagon.