Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pendex

Reaction score
I think we still need 5 to hammer, we 8 since 2 kills were blocked
Exactly, with 3 scum, if 2 townies are voting another townie, scum can hammer, then kill, for parity.

I know it might sound like a lot of ifs, but we shouldn't have anyone in scum hammer range, as with you two off the table it would require two of the three remaining townies to vote the other townie in that pile, which, if happens... sucks but wahetever. Does that make sense. My idea being, if we have two votes on one player cast by players within the poe, we can confirm if there is certainly one scum between any set of three, and then the people we know are town control the hammer.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Not really interested in Blaine currently
What's your scum team then? You said me and Pendex aren't aligned. Jeff and Gipper are virtually confirmed. You don't want to lynch Blaine. Who's left? It's just T-Pein and one of me/Pendex. I've been trying to lynch T-Pein all game. Your POE doesn't have enough room for a team of 3.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Exactly, with 3 scum, if 2 townies are voting another townie, scum can hammer, then kill, for parity.

I know it might sound like a lot of ifs, but we shouldn't have anyone in scum hammer range, as with you two off the table it would require two of the three remaining townies to vote the other townie in that pile, which, if happens... sucks but wahetever. Does that make sense. My idea being, if we have two votes on one player cast by players within the poe, we can confirm if there is certainly one scum between any set of three, and then the people we know are town control the hammer.
its not perfect science but yeah I get what you are getting at.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Oof tho if Sky is town and the team is Pendex/T-Pein/Blaine then we'd be fucked here

T-Pein is in every team. We should just lynch him tbh

CraigPelton

Reaction score
This ain't gonna work lol. Obv if you think I'm scum then T-Pein isn't in the team. We aren't gonna agree on anyone

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oof tho if Sky is town and the team is Pendex/T-Pein/Blaine then we'd be fucked here

T-Pein is in every team. We should just lynch him tbh
blaine is in most of my teams as well where as tpein is kind of an afterthought for me im afraid.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

CraigPelton

Reaction score
which is ngl where some of my paranoid around cp comes from, but i digress, there are other players who would and could pick up on it as it was pretty flagrant lol
fwiw I once again have no idea what you're talking about

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
IDK I think there’s a lot of agreement on Blaine.

But that also could be a bad sign.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Do we have 5 votes? Pendex, Sky and obviously Blaine are against it. We'd need T-Pein and Gipper.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
fwiw I once again have no idea what you're talking about
I feigned not being able to perform a certain action on myself by overinflating that fact that my death last night was automatic ;) you were there for my pseudo role reveal and were around at eod to catch it. Ill respectfully say that if you were scum, u def saw it and you saying you are confused here could just as easily be a lie. Could also be truthful though I suppose since if you are town ur obviously not really caring about posts like that :)

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I feigned not being able to perform a certain action on myself by overinflating that fact that my death last night was automatic ;) you were there for my pseudo role reveal and were around at eod to catch it. Ill respectfully say that if you were scum, u def saw it and you saying you are confused here could just as easily be a lie. Could also be truthful though I suppose since if you are town ur obviously not really caring about posts like that :)
I was thinking about whether or not you could protect yourself but wasn't going to say anything ITT and don't recall you saying anything about it either

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Do we have 5 votes? Pendex, Sky and obviously Blaine are against it. We'd need T-Pein and Gipper.
against blaine? im not sure pendex is straight up opposed to lynching him, from what I understand its more that he doesn't see you and blaine on a team together . smark seems open to vote on sky or blaine. both of those direction are doable.

what do you make of sky refusal to look at blaine anyways, u touched on it asking her questions but id be curious at your final assessment.

also whats your read on smark now

CraigPelton

Reaction score
against blaine? im not sure pendex is straight up opposed to lynching him, from what I understand its more that he doesn't see you and blaine on a team together . smark seems open to vote on sky or blaine. both of those direction are doable.

what do you make of sky refusal to look at blaine anyways, u touched on it asking her questions but id be curious at your final assessment.

also whats your read on smark now
Smark hasn't done anything to change my view on his slot, I just think Juice was kinda obvtown after I did a proper read through of her posts and I do feel like the tommy/sky t/t read came from a town place rather than trying to openly run damage control for Sky pre-Tommy flip which would be rather bold

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I was thinking about whether or not you could protect yourself but wasn't going to say anything ITT and don't recall you saying anything about it either
I was more clever this time, I simply just said I was going to die no matter what in hopes Scum would be emboldened to try and shoot me. well that and straight up softing my role in general in hopes they go "well we HAVE to shoot him now".

not that it really made that much of a difference, all it buys is a no lynch