Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Surviving means were exactly in the same place. Ur just pidgeonholding us juice, n if u wagon me tomorrow, assuming im even still alive,ur going to be super dissapointed in the outcome n it will fuck town over further.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
id be tempted to just vote T-Pein here. I can see him being one of the other two scummos - and know one will follow my current vote

UNVOTE VOTE: T-Pein

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I hate that it's gotten to the stage that "scum" is the charitable interpretation of Juice's play

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Had to housesit today, got caught up in other stuff, gonna do a series of replies to wrap my head around things

lol i was scum reading Sky yesterday. Two of my scum 21reads say i was part of a bum rush is funny though. Blaine sounds cagey and not down at all - so Sky is pushing for this to be town posting. Makes me think Blaine could actually just be misguided town, and Sky is so happy to have found a villager lawyer
It really did feel like a bum rush. +, Sky mentioned she was 2 votes away from death without a chance to survive. That's a bum rush imo

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Idk whats so hard about lynching tommy n copping sky but apparently its super hard

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Checking in for a bit. Let me explain my position even though you seem unlikely to listen and sky will run in and yell OMGUS.

Hypothetically, let’s say this game had the masons roll, and you and I had it, Gip. Obviously, it would mean I knew for a fact you were town. If another player spent an entire day trying to get you lynched, wouldn’t I be expected to see that they were acting in a way that adversely impacts town? I know that Sky is trying to lynch a townie. Yet somehow, since she is targeting me, conventional wisdom says that I should just assume she’s doing it for the right reasons? I have no reason to trust Sky’s motives for targeting me and refusing to even consider that she’s wrong.

I do think sky and blaine are both scum. Funnily enough, when I said something complimentary about something blaine said earlier, Sky declared that it meant blaine and I were a team, but she didn’t like my blaine vote and targeted me. Now she compliments him, but that’s all good I’m sure since….OMGUS.

sky is scum. Blaine is scum. One of Pein/CP/Jeff is scum, and I consider the first two more likely than Jeff.
Imma be real, I don't know why you and Juice are considering Jeff as a possibility for Scum, I think right now he's the only person I'm 100% town on.

• Wow
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Imma be real, I don't know why you and Juice are considering Jeff as a possibility for Scum, I think right now he's the only person I'm 100% town on.
:rippedcal but also interesting

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Idk whats so hard about lynching tommy n copping sky but apparently its super hard
If I die, I hope it’s before I go to bed. Wanna read the reactions after I flip townie. I know there will be a few “well, it’s his own fault,” but there’s still gonna be some “well shit. He wasn’t lying.”

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
You’re live reading so you’ll probably catch this later when I answered this. I think Jeff is the least likely to be scum out of that trio. Simply playing with some numbers.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
sky and tommy are probably not aligned tbh tbh
Not a lot for me to say about posts before this that wasn't discussed already, but I agree, which makes reading hard as hell. I'm not confident on either parties township as they both equally could be mafia. I hated the bum rush on Sky but that's also from the viewpoint of me being a townie not wanting a quick potential mislynch. Tommy, I don't know how to feel. The quick swap votes were bad and he's super defensive and pushy. 100% opposite teams for the both of them

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I go from not having enough conviction to “defensive and pushy.” Goddamn I’m a roller coaster of emotions! XD

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If I die, I hope it’s before I go to bed. Wanna read the reactions after I flip townie. I know there will be a few “well, it’s his own fault,” but there’s still gonna be some “well shit. He wasn’t lying.”
ill be sad that both my d1 reads were shit

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
His time analysis post seems like a townie move. Before that I wasn’t totally sure on him.

When you can’t even consider that you may be wrong, I don’t think you have any interest in helping town. Unless you have a case where somebody slips or you get guaranteed cop info, I think you have to be willing to consider that you’re wrong.

You want me to be 100% certain? Sorry pal. Things change as the game progresses. And I’m not leading the charge on Sky. I’m defending myself and recognizing that sky is trying to do something that will hurt town. Pendex mentioned voting sky before anyone else IIRC. You can vote with sky if that’s what you wanna do. I’m not trying to act like I’ve played a great game (I said town Tommy is Shit Tommy). But I’ve also had to spend the time I’ve been online defending myself from a mislynch.
No matter what, both sides of Sky and Tommy will be considering things a mislynch. Either way, lynching one gets a lot of info, it's just who we want to go after is the question. No matter what, if either one lands town, we got tomorrow's lynch