Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
We memed on the ultimate inexperienced scum team of Tommy, Blaine and Juice but those are actually my top scum reads rn

Pendex

Reaction score
So no matter what Mando flipped you wanted us to lynch Sky next?
No, obviously not, that should be fairly implicit. I forgot there was night chat here, so I wanted to get a form of legacy out there - I don't really feel like I needed to explicitly break down every scenario.
If Sky is scum for trying to find mislynches, why did you hammer Mando and say lynch Sky next? What if Mando flipped scum? Surely Sky would be town by your logic...
Again, how comprehensive do you expect me to be in what was a last minute "if I'm dead, respect my reads please" post? Are you looking for gotchas CP?

Pendex

Reaction score
You're telling me you don't read the OP Pendex?
I'm just not used to dead chat, this is the only place I play on that has it. Though, I'll admit to not having properly read the OP, I just looked for the day/night lengths and claiming rules.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
NIGHT 1

Nobody died last night. It is now DAY 2! Day 2 lasts for 24 hours or until a lynch is made. With 9 players left, it requires 5 to lynch. Good luck to everyone!

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Protect shots going off, huh?

Vote Tommy

Then, let's get back to where we left off

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Vote Count:

Tommy (1) - Sky

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Protect shots going off, huh?

Vote Tommy

Then, let's get back to where we left off

255-4d5f7c8f3ee5.png

Vote lynch tommy

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
No more votes for now in case for example, there's a town roleblocker and we can get free info from that

(please let this be a town roleblocker and not just a lame doctor save)

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
No, obviously not, that should be fairly implicit. I forgot there was night chat here, so I wanted to get a form of legacy out there - I don't really feel like I needed to explicitly break down every scenario.
Again, how comprehensive do you expect me to be in what was a last minute "if I'm dead, respect my reads please" post? Are you looking for gotchas CP?
You didn't break down any scenario. You hammered Mando while declaring we should lynch Sky next, which only makes sense if Mando flips town, which if you were assuming that...why did you hammer him? This isn't a gotcha, this is you being completely nonsensical.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Not really buying TPein and Juices reluctance to vote Mando tbh

Why would I lynch the guy who I was pretty much agreeing on everything with?
And vote with my main susses?
This guy...
Your main susses have been Sky and Tommy. Sky tunneled Tommy most of d1 and opened this phase by voting Tommy and you just also voted Tommy, with your main sus.

Why ya pushing so much bullshit this game T? You know the last two times I've called you out for your out-of-character reluctance to vote with town, you were scum. You're doing it again this game. Why shouldn't I think you're scum?

vote T-Pein

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Your main susses have been Sky and Tommy. Sky tunneled Tommy most of d1 and opened this phase by voting Tommy and you just also voted Tommy, with your main sus.

Why ya pushing so much bullshit this game T? You know the last two times I've called you out for your out-of-character reluctance to vote with town, you were scum. You're doing it again this game. Why shouldn't I think you're scum?

vote T-Pein

255-4d5f7c8f3ee5.png

My main sus is literally Jeff.

Pendex

Reaction score
You didn't break down any scenario. You hammered Mando while declaring we should lynch Sky next, which only makes sense if Mando flips town, which if you were assuming that...why did you hammer him? This isn't a gotcha, this is you being completely nonsensical.
Did you just skip the pages that preceded the vote? Because this was discussed- I said I would hammer him, I was specifically asked to in the name of co-operation, and I was very transparent about my expectation of where it was going, but I'm not about to hold the game hostage based on what *I* think. Nothing completely nonsensical about it.