Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ultra

Reaction score
@Sky I am busy playing champs atm, but I will consider giving you guys the proper Ultra experience after

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
This shit again? Ugh.

I don’t know how hard it is for people to like just… not be dickheads? Like, you can get frustrated about things that happened in the game (yeah I was super pissed off I got lynched day one when I absolutely shouldn’t have been) but it doesn’t need to be that deep.

Just gonna say it now, both “sides” are to blame here. Sure, Pendex didn’t act great and I’m not defending them at all, but Jeff baiting and calling them a bitch repeatedly doesn’t help.

This goes out to everyone. Stop rising to everything. Just because someone has acted inappropriately it doesn’t mean you have to do the same in response and it absolutely doesn’t make it okay for you to do the same in response.

Be the bigger person, leave in game issues in the game and leave it there. Not everyone can have a good game all the time so just because you don’t one time it’s not an excuse to act out.

Grim, thank you for hosting. I do agree with some of the comments on the set up as I do think mafia were a bit on the back foot but it absolutely was not unwinnable for them. However, it doesn’t mean that people get to give Grim shit. Hosting is hard and 80% of players never host.

I honestly thought that this game would go off without a hitch and I feel like an idiot a bit for being so optimistic about it. Some of you just need to learn a little self control. There are so many better ways to spend your time than calling people names and getting heated over an internet mafia game. It’s not that deep. It never has to be. Learn when to stop and maybe these games won’t get derailed like they do, because some of us - and as crazy as this sounds - just want to play mafia and we do not give a fuck about personal issues outside of the game. Stop ruining them for the rest of us.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
No it wasn't.
Did you miss the part when everyone is laughing at your set up?
First time it felt like an actual waste of time.
And ive played a game were my full scum team won majority and lost cuz an indie hadnt died b4....
Shut the fuck up n show host respect u dumb bitch

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Never seen so many crybaby manchildren hypocrites

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
This shit again? Ugh.

I don’t know how hard it is for people to like just… not be dickheads? Like, you can get frustrated about things that happened in the game (yeah I was super pissed off I got lynched day one when I absolutely shouldn’t have been) but it doesn’t need to be that deep.

Just gonna say it now, both “sides” are to blame here. Sure, Pendex didn’t act great and I’m not defending them at all, but Jeff baiting and calling them a bitch repeatedly doesn’t help.

This goes out to everyone. Stop rising to everything. Just because someone has acted inappropriately it doesn’t mean you have to do the same in response and it absolutely doesn’t make it okay for you to do the same in response.

Be the bigger person, leave in game issues in the game and leave it there. Not everyone can have a good game all the time so just because you don’t one time it’s not an excuse to act out.

Grim, thank you for hosting. I do agree with some of the comments on the set up as I do think mafia were a bit on the back foot but it absolutely was not unwinnable for them. However, it doesn’t mean that people get to give Grim shit. Hosting is hard and 80% of players never host.

I honestly thought that this game would go off without a hitch and I feel like an idiot a bit for being so optimistic about it. Some of you just need to learn a little self control. There are so many better ways to spend your time than calling people names and getting heated over an internet mafia game. It’s not that deep. It never has to be. Learn when to stop and maybe these games won’t get derailed like they do, because some of us - and as crazy as this sounds - just want to play mafia and we do not give a fuck about personal issues outside of the game. Stop ruining them for the rest of us.
Right? It’s just a game. Even if it gets heated a bit remember it’s a game and leave it in the game.

It’s frustrating because as you said it was both of them contributing to the whole bad interaction they were having and instead of reflecting on that a blame game has to be played and for some reason I get dragged into it and attacked for their behavior.

I repped in as a favor to Grim despite there being a thousand posts by the time I stepped in and played my hardest to play effectively and tried my best to have fun with it. I thought it was going pretty well until the last day of the game. I agreed that Jeff was baiting and even told Grim that, but I thought it settled and we continued on with the game, but at the last minute after losing the lynch, Pendex brings it back up before we get a flip on him and is trying to act like on that exact moment it was Jeff’s fault he decided to randomly bring it back up again?

It really sucks for me to have that moment taken from me after I worked so hard to flip him. Even worse is immediately after starting it again with Jeff, he blames me for the behaviors of them both.

I think if Pendex is truly done, we’re just one step closer to a world where we can just play mafia, maybe sometimes get heated in game, but otherwise like you said leave it in the game and move.

It’s meant to be fun. Let’s just have fun, please.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Looks like some stuff went down again in here huh. Vintage WS mafia filled with toxicity!!!

I'll read through this when I get a chance as I'm currently in my champs game and energy is there

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Looks like some stuff went down again in here huh. Vintage WS mafia filled with toxicity!!!

I'll read through this when I get a chance as I'm currently in my champs game and energy is there
goodluck

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Shut the fuck up n show host respect u dumb bitch

Never seen so many crybaby manchildren hypocrites
Let’s start an example of the section we want by not engaging any further with the negatively.

At the very least let’s try to deescalate.

I get everyone coming in to shit on either the game or the mod or me or you is frustrating, but let’s rise above and foster a better environment.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Knock it out of the park!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Let’s start an example of the section we want by not engaging any further with the negatively.

At the very least let’s try to deescalate.

I get everyone coming in to shit on either the game or the mod or me or you is frustrating, but let’s rise above and foster a better environment.
Im good, I got my shit in

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Im good, I got my shit in

Good. In the future too try to do your best cool it down if an interaction is going sideways. Let them spin they wheels and look like fools for taking a game seriously.

Anyways, can the celebration begin now? :hayden3