Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yeah but it's not about convincing you - I know you're scum, but we have room to no lynch, and the no lynch should solve the game... so why does the game need to be risked today? Have you got an actual explanation for that?

If it’s not about convincing me, why are you trying to convince me?

As for explanations, I’m working with what I know and I know you’re scum. You’re trying to do a no lynch same as CP because YOU need to prolong the game.

The fact you’ve both now suggested this tells me you two have some kind of plan for what to do after a no lynch.

Pendex

Reaction score
@The Gipper So, because I'm tired of talking to scum, I'll break down why a no lynch is optimal here.

You can be 99% sure I'm scum. By no lynching, I risk giving sky the final piece of the puzzle. If she gets innocent on Smark, I can only argue that it's just Smark and Sky. You'll trust the cop, and when I'm lynched, that'll be it.

The problem is, if I'm town, this is game over. As scum, I'd have to kill either Sky (and out myself), Smark (and out myself), or play a conflip between you and Jeff. Not good odds.

By no lynching, you get a bit more information on the table to make the call. But the reason Sky and Hayterde are so insistent on not pursuing that (despite it being utterly redundant for them supposedly) is that it would mean running the risk of losing a vote they can count on. They can't provide a logical reason for not no lynching, so they'll appeal to "I just want to win now".

Scum rely on you forsaking the correct path by taking one that sounds convenient. The optimal solution is to no lynch, see if Jeff can stop a kill, and then proceed from there with what's on the table. There is 0% chance of the town losing by no lynching today. To go back to my earlier example, no matter how convinced you are, the chance of town losing is greater than 1% by lynching me now.

It's literally maths lol.

Pendex

Reaction score
If it’s not about convincing me, why are you trying to convince me?

As for explanations, I’m working with what I know and I know you’re scum. You’re trying to do a no lynch same as CP because YOU need to prolong the game.

The fact you’ve both now suggested this tells me you two have some kind of plan for what to do after a no lynch.
What is this plan, exactly? Any ideas, or is vague generalities the best I can expect?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
What is this plan, exactly? Any ideas, or is vague generalities the best I can expect?

I don’t care what it is, but since you both are ONCE AGAIN lock and step on this direction, you have something you’re trying to do.

Pendex

Reaction score
I don’t care what it is, but since you both are ONCE AGAIN lock and step on this direction, you have something you’re trying to do.
So you don't have any possible idea about what we could be doing. Could that be because... there isn't anything that exists that can endgame with a no lynch here?

Pendex

Reaction score
You're appealing to fear - you don't have arguments, that's why you wanted me speedlynched too, so you could wrap it up before you have to actually pretend to defend your positions.

"Pendex isn't coming back"

Based on what?

"Oh I was wrong teehee"

Indeed.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
So you don't have any possible idea about what we could be doing. Could that be because... there isn't anything that exists that can endgame with a no lynch here?

I don’t need to read your mind to know it makes no sense not to lynch scum here. I also don’t know need to know what you two are up to know it stinks that you’re attached at the hip with every game plan you propose to the game.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You're appealing to fear - you don't have arguments, that's why you wanted me speedlynched too, so you could wrap it up before you have to actually pretend to defend your positions.

"Pendex isn't coming back"

Based on what?

"Oh I was wrong teehee"

Indeed.

You’re copped scum.

Any other game where you two didn’t successfully get people to doubt the game has a cop, you’d have been lynched 20 minutes into the phase.

Pendex

Reaction score
I don’t need to read your mind to know it makes no sense not to lynch scum here. I also don’t know need to know what you two are up to know it stinks that you’re attached at the hip with every game plan you propose to the game.
But you're not acknowledging that other townies that aren't you and sky (allegedly) don't have hard evidence on this being the scum team, and so taking the most optimal path makes the most sense - a path you seem very invested in not being took.

Pendex

Reaction score
You’re copped scum.

Any other game where you two didn’t successfully get people to doubt the game has a cop, you’d have been lynched 20 minutes into the phase.
You don't get to use "you're copped scum" to defend against a scenario where the cop is actually your scum buddy lol.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
But you're not acknowledging that other townies that aren't you and sky (allegedly) don't have hard evidence on this being the scum team, and so taking the most optimal path makes the most sense - a path you seem very invested in not being took.

If they decide they want to no Lynch, that’s what they’ll decide to do but I’m not going to agree that it’s better than lynching who I know for a fact are scum lol

Pendex

Reaction score
can I just get a reason why a no lynch isn't optimal here, that isn't just "y-you guys must have a plan!"

Pendex

Reaction score
If they decide they want to no Lynch, that’s what they’ll decide to do but I’m not going to agree that it’s better than lynching who I know for a fact are scum lol
Lol no, you just spent the first part of today trying to encourage a speedlynch, now you want to sell that it's totally cool if they decide to take the (optimal) route.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You don't get to use "you're copped scum" to defend against a scenario where the cop is actually your scum buddy lol.

She’s not.

The most frustrating thing here is that less than a 10th of one percent of games don’t have cops. And those very few that don’t are role madness games that also have watches trackers gunsmith and shit like that to give town info. The idea that a basic vanilla game wouldn’t have a cop is absolute nonsense.