Barry Presents WS Mafia 2: Electric Boogaloo Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradatar

WS' favorite son
Reaction score
Brad actually playing is noteworthy

not interested in voting him as I kinda wanna see where this goes
I was busy the past few weeks/got addicted to a video game. I have a lot of free time now.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
He voted me after I went after him. His back and forth with her makes it clear he is scum. You backing him up here is odd to me :kobe

I'm ain't backing shit. I'm questioning YOU.

Why does him voting you feel scummy? What about his back and forth with sky makes it clear he's scum? You need to explain this to me because at the moment, it's coming off like hot air my man.

bradatar

WS' favorite son
Reaction score
Feels more like a game of taking out dirty laundry atm, and I realize I'm as guilty as anyone.

Brad who are your scum mates?

Currently you're my only read as scum. On the fence with someone else too, but waiting for more to come out.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And yeah, as dirty as I feel saying it, I'm not voting Tweet right now. I see 0 reason to do so.

bradatar

WS' favorite son
Reaction score
I'm ain't backing shit. I'm questioning YOU.

Why does him voting you feel scummy? What about his back and forth with sky makes it clear he's scum? You need to explain this to me because at the moment, it's coming off like hot air my man.

Sky claimed town. He has been down her throat ever since going as far as trying to get her mod killed. That to me is a scum move. That is my thoughts. You coming to Tweets aid and hopping on the kill me wagon has me thinking you may be scum as well.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Okay, now I'm smelling the fish on Brad. He's actually paying lip service to mafia strategy but his actual content is a big fat zero. Coaching?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So OMGUS is all you got huh. Think I'll leave my vote there for now, Brad playing this one read to the hilt could be his team having him play things safe in order not to implicate them.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Sky claimed town. He has been down her throat ever since going as far as trying to get her mod killed. That to me is a scum move. That is my thoughts. You coming to Tweets aid and hopping on the kill me wagon has me thinking you may be scum as well.

Oh boy...

1 - Has he really been down her throat? He mentioned the modkill exactly once afaik
2 - I'm not coming to tweet's "aid" . He has 2 votes, from ppl who, no offence, have 0 sway.
3 - If I was his scum mate, you should know I would not defend him. Especially considering my town meta is usually to smash Tweet's balls at any and all opportunity.
4 - I have not hopped on any kill you wagon, my vote is on chimp

So yeah....any thing else you want me to dismantle. And for the record, NOW I'm voting you.

vote brad

bradatar

WS' favorite son
Reaction score
Oh boy...

1 - Has he really been down her throat? He mentioned the modkill exactly once afaik
2 - I'm not coming to tweet's "aid" . He has 2 votes, from ppl who, no offence, have 0 sway.
3 - If I was his scum mate, you should know I would not defend him. Especially considering my town meta is usually to smash Tweet's balls at any and all opportunity.
4 - I have not hopped on any kill you wagon, my vote is on chimp

So yeah....any thing else you want me to dismantle. And for the record, NOW I'm voting you.

vote brad
Cool you'll lose without my role. Well, win since you're scum. Be a moron please so next game the rest of the people in here will see both of my reads are on. You two are working together.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah I don't need roles to win, I'm quite adequate at reading people thanks.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Brad I didn't try to get her modkilled, like I have a way of actually making it happen. I did say I'd be in favour of it and I damn sure am in favour of losing Sky over Odo. Much like Sky you just don't realize this is a matter of principle and doesn't have anything to do with this game.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler