Barry Presents: an Oversimplified MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Think we have about 8 hours.

The way I see it, we don’t have anything obvious today. There’s no super obvious link to tweet, thought it was smark but he’s claimed doc so highly likely to be town*

We have a pool of inactives. Blaine (given us less than nothing), tpein (slightly more but pretty much fuck all), PHEN0M (at least given us some stuff to look back on later, Doddsy and CP. Doddsy promises to be around more and CP at least where I’m sitting has given me a reason to not want to lynch him for today at least.

we have to start clearing this up if we wanna win, and as early as possible so they’re not tanking us at endgame. Either of blaine or tpein should go today because we are never going to get anything from their posts, which isn’t true of the others. I understand why some people wanna go blaine and I’m not against it, but I think there is just slightly more reason to go tpein. TFW was making good points on his reaction to Doddsy and now TFW is dead. Of course, TFW could just be dead because he was town read and they were scared of trying to shoot me or jeff but it’s the only thing we currently have to go off really. Also his reaction to Doddsy was sus

also, tpein flipping scum at least would clear sky, probably make Doddsy look pretty decent too. And I’d say it would clear chris as well for those of you that still aren’t convinced. A tpein town flip doesn’t really tell us anything of course because of his lack of play, but the same is obv true of blaine lol. I mean you could look at the wagons if they’re town but it’s gonna be hard to decipher considering they’ve not given anybody a reason to read them town and I wouldn’t blame anybody for wanting to lynch either

lynch tpein and if he flips town then hopefully we’ve got a cop or vig that can clear up blaine then at least those 2 have been sorted out one way or the other with time to spare.

*smark will need some elaboration on what I mean but I’ll post that at night

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
From my read back not seeing anything to dissuade my vote from T-Pein, I'd say of the inactives he's a better choice than Blaine as he's the only one demonstrating actual scummy play from what few posts he has

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Just vote Blaine, I do think there's a slightly higher chance he's scum than tpein. Though as I said i don't think there's a huge difference but Blaine legit always just bails hard as scum so as I said the % is slightly higher in my mind. Plus sky seems to want tpein more than Blaine so I feel slightly better going that way ig

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Don’t you put any stock into the fact that TFW was zoning in on him and now he’s dead?

Nope. Pein isn’t cynical like that in my experience

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Just vote Blaine, I do think there's a slightly higher chance he's scum that tpein. Though as I said i don't think there's a huge difference but Blaine legit always just bails hard as scum so as I said the % is slightly higher in my mind
So you don’t put any stock into the tpein/TFW stuff either?

Blaine has bailed as scum in the past, he’s also bailed as town in the past. Countless times. It’s just a shot in the dark

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
From my read back not seeing anything to dissuade my vote from T-Pein, I'd say of the inactives he's a better choice than Blaine as he's the only one demonstrating actual scummy play from what few posts he has
I know what ur saying but u also haven't played w tpein b4 lol outside frequency of posts this is par for the course lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So you don’t put any stock into the tpein/TFW stuff either?

Blaine has bailed as scum in the past, he’s also bailed as town in the past. Countless times. It’s just a shot in the dark

Suppose I have more recent experience w him bailing on me hard as scum but fair point

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Wasnt expecting people to actively be against voting tpein :hmm

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don’t really care about lynching blaine tbh if that’s what you all wanna do, I’m just struggling to understand the logic here and why you’d be against lynching tpein

Reactions: RetepAdam.