Barry Presents: an Oversimplified MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Maybe not even that, but maybe just knowing if you ducked without claiming that we’re likely to go back to haza to lynch rather than lynch you without a claim because that’s what this section does. IF you were always gonna claim VT then it’s not like you’d expect that to save you at all

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
All I know is you were around and then just as your wagon grew you disappeared and didn’t show back up

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
my biggest issue is I just don’t really believe how change of read on jeff. Jeff is not exactly known for being submissive or un-argumentative as scum when he’s being suspected so it’s bizarre to read him town for that when you were previously reading him scum. He didn’t even concede that Jeff made any good points whatsoever which would be more understandable, he literally just tried to back out of his assertstion that there were loads of Jeff posts he didn’t like and having to show them
Also I wasn't reading Jeff scum, I was leaning back and forth and found him nullish at EoD1

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also I wasn't reading Jeff scum, I was leaning back and forth and found him nullish at EoD1
Not really the impression I got from your actual posts. What are your reads looking like atm?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Receipts

I’ve seen jeff lose his shit and get ultra aggressive as scum countless times
He's just had 4 scum games in a row, and a pattern I've noticed is that instead of being highly combative about his innocence, as scum he frequently concedes that his opponent sorta has a point with his accusations and goes :draper2 a lot in the process. He also gets aggressive at times but it's a matter of degree really, outbursts of frustration the likes of which he produced here are pretty much always town Jeff,.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Potentially yeah, just because you’ve claimed vt now doesn’t tell us anything especially if you weren’t fully caught up or prepared at the time
Right, two questions then.

1. You already thought this was a vanilla game so what claim did you really expect and predicting your answer, why would I struggle with a claim like that?
2. What do you think about the fact that I claimed shortly after returning to the thread, during a time where I think Haza was already hammered?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Not really the impression I got from your actual posts. What are your reads looking like atm?
I did a reads list shortly after arguing with Jeff, if you add Sky as town into that list you'll know where I stand.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
He's just had 4 scum games in a row, and a pattern I've noticed is that instead of being highly combative about his innocence, as scum he frequently concedes that his opponent sorta has a point with his accusations and goes :draper2 a lot in the process. He also gets aggressive at times but it's a matter of degree really, outbursts of frustration the likes of which he produced here are pretty much always town Jeff,.
I cant argue with any of the points here fwiw, that's definitely been my MO as scum lately

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
All I know is you were around and then just as your wagon grew you disappeared and didn’t show back up
To play devils advocate here , he actually did show back up and claimed while at 4 :cozy

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Regarding tweet being more argumentative as scum that may be true , my recency bias is last time he was scum was with me n he mostly coasted n didn't really make waves

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Right, two questions then.

1. You already thought this was a vanilla game so what claim did you really expect and predicting your answer, why would I struggle with a claim like that?
2. What do you think about the fact that I claimed shortly after returning to the thread, during a time where I think Haza was already hammered?
Does me thinking it’s a vanilla game mean anything at all when it comes to your thoughts and reactions? Seems I was in the minority in thinking it was fully vanilla, so chances are you weren’t really thinking the same so not really as easy as that is he

what thoughts should I have about that? It doesn’t look good bud

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
So how did people feel about Doddsy's read back? It looked pretty decent to me, felt like he actually made an effort, although he did a lot of trashing the wagon and people on it. Which is really easy to do when you weren't a part of the day phase

I think T-Pein's reaction to one of his posts was the most interesting thing, because it's been a while but I remember that TP drew scum a few times and was very defensive. He made out like Doddsy was singling him out when he had brought up a bunch of people

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I cant argue with any of the points here fwiw, that's definitely been my MO as scum lately
While we're playing devil's advocate, if Poyser's right, you don't contest scum reads as scum, and just accept them. Couldn't that also be said for town reads?

Oh yeah, and this is self-meta, even if you weren't the one to originally say it

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
So how did people feel about Doddsy's read back? It looked pretty decent to me, felt like he actually made an effort, although he did a lot of trashing the wagon and people on it. Which is really easy to do when you weren't a part of the day phase

I think T-Pein's reaction to one of his posts was the most interesting thing, because it's been a while but I remember that TP drew scum a few times and was very defensive. He made out like Doddsy was singling him out when he had brought up a bunch of people
Interesting about T-Pein, I'll have to check what he actually said

Regarding Doddsy, hindsight heroism no es bueno. Was hoping I could slot him town but I can't get past that

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Their interaction for context:

I know it's T-Pein so maybe I shouldn't be reading in to it too hard, but I'm sure he used to act like this as scum whenever somebody had the gall to suspect him

What the fuck happened to T-Pein, what are these posts? These are not the T-Pein I remember

Why are you isolating me?
Isolate Sky and their lame raidoken wagon.
Chris rolled scum

I didn't iso you I was reading back and all your posts where pretty much back to back.

I did analyse the haza wagon cause it was trash.

I do agree with that too, Chris is my preferred direction

View attachment 11571

So we are in agreement then.

View attachment 11572