Barry Presents: an Oversimplified MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Can you find that post? Also, wasn’t there a post Poyser said two people were definitely scum? :hmm
I was pretty confident

Is there generally a correlation between confidence and being scum out of interest?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Haza was town? Shit

That puts Poyser in an interesting position, because he seemed so sure

:pull

@Poyser what made you simply assert that I was actively ducking the thread in order to avoid claiming rather than, idk, being busy with work IRL?

Did he though? I thought he just said he wanted to see more.

Obviously there are far better avenues - Lethal looks bad due to the wishi-washiness of the reasons he tried to steer us off the Haza direction

You mean that I had him as a town lean and didn’t want to vote him? :lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Poyser what made you simply assert that I was actively ducking the thread in order to avoid claiming rather than, idk, being busy with work IRL?
You literally disappeared right as the heat started picking up. Sure you could’ve just got busy, but it’s literally the game to try and determine this. It was a pretty convenient time to fuck off

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Have absolutely no idea why people think tweets reaction to jeff here has been townie lol. Someone enlighten me

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
1. Chris
2. Sky
3. Jeff Valley Driver
4. CraigPelton
5. RetepAdam.
6. Lethal Banks
7. Poyser
8. PHEN0M
9. Doddsy
10. Tweet
11. The Fourth Wall
12. Banned Blaine
13. T-Pein™
14. King K. Rool

Duhhh I'd really like to have more blue in there :woozy_face:
Jeff goes from being a scum read to one of your only 2 town reads because what? He argued back with you? Yeah scum jeff famously just rolls over without fighting back :swaggyp

elaborate on Chris and 4th plz

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well you’ve talked about Chris before actually ignore that, but elaborate on 4th plz

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
:proud

Uhhh, this post kinda strikes me as odd. Mostly because you’ve said 100000x in the past that tweet being emo is a scum tell lol
Just caught up and I must have deleted my top text :francis

was supposed to say “Doddsy coming in at night and hindsight heroing the wagon. CLASSIC DODDSY :proud

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
:pull

Did he though? I thought he just said he wanted to see more.

You mean that I had him as a town lean and didn’t want to vote him? :lol
Genuine question don’t get emo plz

can you point me to the last time where you were town, decided somebody was town that was under a lot of pressure and refused to vote them? Genuinely can’t remember it ever happening. The only strong stances I ever see you take are non game related ones or ones that someone is scum. I don’t think I’ve ever seen you go against the grain to refuse to vote someone that’s under pressure lol (as town I mean) but if you can prove me wrong on that then I’ll look at you differently

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Genuine question don’t get emo plz

can you point me to the last time where you were town, decided somebody was town that was under a lot of pressure and refused to vote them? Genuinely can’t remember it ever happening. The only strong stances I ever see you take are non game related ones or ones that someone is scum. I don’t think I’ve ever seen you go against the grain to refuse to vote someone that’s under pressure lol (as town I mean) but if you can prove me wrong on that then I’ll look at you differently

Sure. Unlike Tweet I’ll put in the work.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I most found it interesting that you claimed to like his case on me but didn't agree with its conclusion

Yeah, I liked the case but it wasn’t convincing enough to get a vote. You’ll notice I went Tweet instead and that’s gaining a little attention now

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I had TFW as my preferred direction for the first part of the day. It wasn't really Haza-or-nothing for me, nor was it for most people.
Unvote
Vote Haza

Have cooled on TFW and I feel Haza will be the direction so I'd rather not hold anything back
Yeah but that doesn't really line up with this earlier statement which I bought up earlier. You had Haza locked in as the wagon for the day.

I mean I didn’t elaborate because I genuinely wanted to see if anybody else picked up what I did that I could attribute to a town mindset but legit nobody even mentioned it except sky :lauren
I did elaborate of my own volition after I woke up the next morning tho. It’s not like anybody actually asked :heston
Yeah I did catch up to that eventually.

Just caught up and I must have deleted my top text :francis

was supposed to say “Doddsy coming in at night and hindsight heroing the wagon. CLASSIC DODDSY :proud
Not my fault I always come in out of the action and am just better than you all :brodgers

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Yeah, I liked the case but it wasn’t convincing enough to get a vote. You’ll notice I went Tweet instead and that’s gaining a little attention now
If it's a case of "not convincing enough" why did you still have me as town

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:proud

Uhhh, this post kinda strikes me as odd. Mostly because you’ve said 100000x in the past that tweet being emo is a scum tell lol
He has its true. But lately he's cranked the apathy n did so when he was Town (more apathy than emo) . It's frustrating to a degree . Your not wrong though. I have said that b4