Barry Presents: an Oversimplified MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Oof really not feeling my good friend Haza here

vote Haza

hurts me to do it :(

but you know what would hurt even more? finding out I didn't do everything I possibly could to help town win!!

These posts do bother me a lot, I also feel like it's unlike CP to follow Poyser but don't quote me on that. Just going off memory here

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I told yawl more pressure on CP. :francis

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Sadly that flip doesn't really change much for me in regards to Tweet as Haza was not really my preferred direction but I'll see what night brings and look over my reads because I feel a bit tunnelly rn

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'm pretty meh on Haza. We have 28 hours. Minus whale use 'em.

Also v interested to see if Doddsy actually makes a post before dying this time around.
@Raidokken What are your thoughts on Smark?

Hmmmm, not sure how to feel about Mr. Retep. Like I want to say it's a good thing he didn't go for the easy wagon and followed me on Tweet

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Vote: Haza

Where did I town read sky?

You want to wagon her off scummy behavior from Day 2 on, by all means, I’ll join if it’s warranted. I just feel like every time she’s played recently, she’s been a day 1 target and it’s played out. She’ll reveal herself as game goes on if she’s scum. Not town reading her at all.

Phenom can go back to a null as these posts aren't lighting my world on fire, I'm a bit underwhelmed actually

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'd look in to Tweet, CP and potentially Phenom tomorrow. Just from what I've seen thus far around Haza

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Well, that hurts!

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Wow. Poyser says I'm ducking and two dudes immediately start parroting it. No way that could be something scum does to town.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
That flip makes me feel about about my town read of Tweet, personally.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
That flip makes me feel about about my town read of Tweet, personally.

What about the flip does that for you? Tweet didn't really mention him. Haza did engage him, but with him flipping town it's not really that intriguing to look at from both sides for me. Believe me, I'm trying to find reasons to town read Tweet, I'm doing another ISO of him as we speak :lol

A part of me is second guessing myself on Chris and maybe I've got these two the wrong way around because Chris' vote post on Haza is ringing alarm bells a bit. Like he said he was fine with the direction and the rest of his post was not talking about Haza at all..

Yeah I'm good with the Haza direction too. It'd be cool if someone (not me) researched Poyser's for science, but aside from that I didn't care for him going for Sky either. She'd pinged me a lot too but I'd kept her at null bc Sky always plays scummy even when she's town from what I remember lol and I don't think he's considering that looking for the next lynch already is a very Sky move, she admitted herself she was worried bc she had no scum reads ridiculously early into the game.

Vote Haza

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I can see some merit to where Chris is leaning in to the Sky stuff a bit much perhaps

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I noticed you ignored my direction completely when heavy hitters and others were pushing it along and went off on your own path without even a comment
Interesting questions/observations here. This honestly makes me like Tweet more because he's not trying to hide in the pack.

I do want to note this for later because this could also be distancing if they're teammates.
@The Fourth Wall this here. Tweet was never about pushing Haza when as mafia it would have been easy for him to have helped that wagon.

Then since Haza wasn't mafia, I'm not worried about their distancing, either. I also vibe town with tweet in general. This just strengthens that.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Ehh, re-reading that post he was talking about Haza actually but it's the whole "I found Sky scummy too" but he's suspected Haza for it