Barry Presents: an Oversimplified MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah idk where this angers coming from towards poy when all the aggression has been one sided from you lethal. I think you may be reading into tone that isn't there. Either way none of this reaction is helpful towards the town cause my guy
Either that or it’s FAKE

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Again, I don't see Haza/TFW as scum/scum. Because if Haza really were feeding TFW excuses, why wouldn't he just do it in scum chat?
Didn’t haza accuse you of linking them together? What changed?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Didn’t haza accuse you of linking them together? What changed?
I said Haza looked bad off his protecting of TFW, regardless of TFW's alignment, and he interpreted that as me reading them scum/scum even though I said that was the less likely eventuality than scum Haza/town TFW

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I'm also going to say regardless of playstyle I'm not convinced sky makes 94 posts as scum d1 after a hiatus. Wifomy but probably true lol

She's been pretty pro-active. Not fully bought everything she's threw down, but it does look good from my end. I don't really see where Haza is coming from there, so another reason his flip wouldn't be a bad thing

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
I like how Haza has called out the "not lynching Sky" bullshit as it's just bad to take someone off the table when they could be scum.

7la4lNj.png

This N0M thing with Sky is being horribly blown out of proportion to filter content.

YK3hxuY.png

I like Haza's case on Sky. Poyser then insta votes Haza. Curious.

Feel like you're in the minority on this one. What did you like about it?

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
I do dislike that Tweet didn't come out with the reasoning immediately, but the reasoning itself was good. "Conflicted" is how I can describe my feelings re: Tweet rn

Strong agree.

Really wish we could get back to the bread-and-butter of me just instantaneously being able to townread Tweet.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'm also going to say regardless of playstyle I'm not convinced sky makes 94 posts as scum d1 after a hiatus. Wifomy but probably true lol
. @Chris
2. @Sky
3. @Jeff Valley Driver
4. @CraigPelton
8. @PHEN0M
11. @The Fourth Wall

the bottom three are incredibly loose. I’ve liked TFW since he settled in the game. Cp is largely gut tho I am wary of his tendency to buddy me as scum so the loosest of the loose. Phenom has just done stuff I don’t really see him doing as scum, rather than anything pro town. Chris is vibe

this is a really weak list now I look at it lol

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Chris I like his vibe but also think there’s more than a fair chance tweet is scum and that’s who he’s going for currently

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
I absolutely expect you to, but you do it as any alignment. My experience of Retep have been to blend in and not try to ruffle feathers if he's scum, ergo, makes me think he's town at this stage

Please show more respect to my scum game, please and thank you.

Honestly, it varies. Most of my play, town or scum, is ultimately dictated by my faith in being able to prove that I'm town come hell or high water. For instance, in Kingmaker, I was content to post whatever because I was Kingmaker and therefore confirmed as soon as I claimed. It's one of the reasons I hate being pushed Day 1 when I'm scum (I mean, I hate it in general, but) because the less of the landscape you know, the less confident you're going to be that you'll survive claiming once the pitchforks are sufficiently sharp.

I also tend to not get mislynched, though, so I dunno. Maybe there is a tangible difference to how recklessly I play when I'm town with a role that makes me feel secure vs. town with a role that makes me feel the need to shake things up a bit more. Or maybe it's just that the scum QT feels less inclined to shoot me at Night when I'm, y'know, in it. :CENA

Reactions: CraigPelton