Barry Presents: an Oversimplified MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don’t think N0M makes too much sense as SK tbh. I mean it’s definitely possible but he’d kinda have to have been paying attention and I don’t really believe he’s the kinda guy to just suck the thread when he’s actually around

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
also the sk fucked themselves pretty good shooting town last night and putting us in potential lylo like a potential dumbass. now would be a good time to out urself if u want a chance to win

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Can’t tell if we actually have a vig or if the SK is just being incredibly helpful. :lmao

Only one death. Love to see that.
Smark, who did you protect?
Vote: PHEN0M.

See y’all in the morning.
Also, has the SK traditionally been Investigation Immune in Barry’s games or nah?

We don’t need to obsess over it; just trying to make sense of these shots.

ngl these pinged me straight away. What is it that Sister calls it? Open-wolfing? Seems a resolute way of celebrating the kill, then jumping in on Smarks' target, and then putting a vote N0M's way - but wait *checks reads spreadsheet* he had him as orange so that checks out. Also, Retep was absolutely onpoint with his deduction in KingMaker so this could lead credence to him being a good boy. Mind you, this is a guy I have had in light blue for majority of the game, but hey, I need to re-examine everybody

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
yeah that specific read list is...bizarre lol. he also says "same with doddsy" who ended up being scum. its weird lol
Bizarrely accurate, maybe? I had 3 solid town reads there that nobody else had at that point, you guys were talking about lynching lethal and sky and I have my reason for town reading smark before the BG claim you guys forced out of him. Nobody has had any good scum reads besides poyser on tweet, so anyone criticizing me for lack of catching scum is being ridiculous. We're all working with POE, and I've INARGUABLY poe'd the game down better than anyone with my reads. If they were followed we never waste a cop shot on Sky. You guys can get butthurt and misrepresent all you want but these are the facts.
Look, I’ve said it’s a toss up and it basically is because neither have had big foot prints on the game. All we’ve got to do is go off the little bits we have. Imo these are

- Doddsy actually went for phenom BEFORE their team was in any trouble. Like before tweet died, after we’d just mislynched haza
- PHEN0M has pretty much owned the fact he’s not been around or provided anything
- CP falsely framed his play to make himself look better and try to manipulate us into feeling silly for considering him
- CP changing his mind on the blethal spot for not much reason
— As jeff pointed out, CP not really having any tangible reasoning for any of his votes so he doesn’t have to defend them with anything specific.
- Doddsy being weirdly defensive about smark having cp as scum (you could read that in a different light tho for sure)

they’re all pretty small things in the grand scheme but the only active argument I see for it being phenom is that he’s done fuck all which isn’t alignment indicative for him

i think I’m pretty set tbh, but if someone wants to do more ISOs on Doddsy and tweet to present a different case then I will listen
I also said multiple times I didn't like Doddsy and that was before he was in trouble? I have falsely framed nothing youre just misrepresenting things, I never said I caught scum I was always talking about my town reads which is how you POE, and I've been totally right and with more town reads than anyone else.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeah thats a garbage post cp, no one is butthurt about anything so this fake ass aggression, you can shove it straight up your candy ass :heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
also again, you talking shit about how great your reads were and we should have followed you doesnt make we want to lynch you any less. so if thats all you got, im yeeting you the fuck out today lol

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Trying to go through tweets posts, he did softly defend phenom and sky a bit
With Chris it’s tough because on his own merit he hasn’t really brung anything whatsoever to make me think he’s town but it would be such a fucking bizarre play from tweet to just enter the thread and immediately go for your teammate that’s not under any pressure

You're going to ask for receipts, I'm certain of it, but I've got a foggy recollection of Tweet subtlely bussing a buddy to try and give them a good standing if either flipped. I can also foggy remember it was a WF team that we were on and he pulled the tactic with me. I, of course blew it, but it worked for a while.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Nah yeah Chris is talking about sky quite a lot, I’m gonna stick with my assertion that they’re unlikely to be aligned

I feel like I want to ISO Chris.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns