Barry Presents: an Oversimplified MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I haven't seen CP step up and try to be the town leader I'm used to seeing from him, but I have seen the weekend I can't play thing many times in scum qts with him. And especially if he sees his scum team and decides early on it's not worth the effort. He just lets them dangle.
I gave good town reads that apparently nobody else had since you guys kept talking about lynching them - Lethal and Sky. Quality over quantity!
This said I don’t really know how I’m supposed to get reads on cp, Doddsy, phenom and blaine. I guess CP is suspicious now because he’s just been nudging us along in all the wrong directions. He hasn’t really needed to intervene because we’ve been on the wrong track so he’s kinda just encouraged us to go where we’re going
huh t-pein was all you I was voting Blaine and I also sussed Doddsy before anyone and now everyone has him in their POE like I did lol
What I’m saying. CP always seems to come around and poke his head in, but not really contributes anything.
smurf what
Sky is town
big surprise. Should've copped someone in my Poe

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I also think peter is town since we seem to be on the same page much better with making town reads than poyser or Jeff

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Instead of gasping and saying I had a good town reads why don’t you give us your preferred top three scum candidates in order that you would lose them in and why that would help us out right now.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Instead of gasping and saying I had a good town reads why don’t you give us your preferred top three scum candidates in order that you would lose them in and why that would help us out right now.
I literally did have superior solid blue town reads on people you guys considered lynching and probably would've without info lmao, and you said I contributed nothing, cease

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Defending myself when I'm in Poe and being accused is helpful actually

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I also think peter is town since we seem to be on the same page much better with making town reads than poyser or Jeff
Bruh I gave you a town read literally because your town reads matched mine exactly except I had jeff too lmao

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Side note: Is it crazy to think that Blaine could be SK and that's why he hasn't been repped out because he's technically stayed active?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I literally did have superior solid blue town reads on people you guys considered lynching and probably would've without info lmao, and you said I contributed nothing, cease

And that contributed what?

Who do you currently think is scum?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Bruh I gave you a town read literally because your town reads matched mine exactly except I had jeff too lmao
and then you considered lynching me the next phase lmao