Barrett, which title

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He gets the title for most boring and useless repackaging of all time. Seriously. His character has been decimated to the point that I don't even want to see him get a legit push until his character is fixed.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
[quote='nWo Shawn Michaels' pid='279011' He already proved to be a good Intercontinental champion, now he should be going after bigger and better things.
[/quote]

Did he have another IC Title run that I missed? Because the one from when he was with the Corre was AWFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
Did he have another IC Title run that I missed? Because the one from when he was with the Corre was AWFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Fail Quote.

That was the only one and the only reign that was awful.
To make it worse he lost it to Ezekiel Jackson.

DashingPerfection

The Artiste
Reaction score
WHC and the IC. It would be awesome if he could hold two titles at the same time.

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
I think maybe the United States Championship. Personally, I think it fits him perfectly.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
United States? On a guy who should be main eventing?

Barrett is above both the US and IC. It's a world title or no title sadly.