Barrett injured at Smackdown tapings

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
If they had Barrett pegged to win then they could make an angle from this. He could come out at the kickoff, say he has some 'bad news', and state that he can't compete in the MITB match. During the closing moments of the match he could run down and grab the contract. From there he could just do segments/promos until he heals.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I'd say add in Slater, because man that guy could make everyone in that match look better than they already are.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
BNB Doubtful for Sunday, Potential Replacements that have been whispered about..: Miz, Mark Henry,Christian (If Cleared), Y2J (barely but probably not), Sin Cara, Bo Dallas, Justin Gabriel.. haven't heard anything concrete though.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'd say add in Slater, because man that guy could make everyone in that match look better than they already are.
I love your sig, that luigi stare is so damn funny.

Bummer for BNB as he is over as hell and was my pick for the briefcase. This might be a big opportunity for Ziggler - Also wasn't Zigglers main hit from ADR into the PPV sign that caused his decline?

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
BNB Doubtful for Sunday, Potential Replacements that have been whispered about..: Miz, Mark Henry,Christian (If Cleared), Y2J (barely but probably not), Sin Cara, Bo Dallas, Justin Gabriel.. haven't heard anything concrete though.
I'd love to see Christian in there. Gabriel, Dallas, and Sin Cara all sound like they would make things interesting. Can't say I'd be excited to see Henry or Miz on that matchcard but eh, who knows? Best case scenario, WB gets clearance but that seems like a long shot.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'd love to see Christian in there. Gabriel, Dallas, and Sin Cara all sound like they would make things interesting. Can't say I'd be excited to see Henry or Miz on that matchcard but eh, who knows? Best case scenario, WB gets clearance but that seems like a long shot.
The thing about Miz & Henry as possibilities is the draw they will get, Henry will always get somewhat of a draw, with Miz it could be hit or miss but if this was his first action back he'd prlly get a little draw.. Personally, Christian/Sandow/Gabriel/Dallas are my 4 I would try and replace him with, Sin Cara would be cool too or Rose would even be okay but those are my 4.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Well shit, whoever WWE chooses, they'd better put on one hell of a show.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Man, if Henry got in there, won it, turned heel and had a title run I'd mark so much.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
It doesn't get more annoying than that, my friend. She's like that all the time. ^

So, Swagger should be fired ya say? Then Kofi should be fired as well, for injuring Rollins (this past week on ME) and Swagger (on RAW). Jeez