Barack Obama On Raw !!!! Omg !!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

Ok this title speaks for itself -

Source - Wrestlezone.com

-- The person in a suit who attacked Kane on tonight's ECW is former OVW Tag Team champion & current FCW wrestler Justin "The Ox" LaRouche.

-- Undertaker & Kane as a tag team, will appear on ECW next week.

-- They aired promos that said Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton would be on Raw, I believe on the 21st when they get back from Europe. Maybe a spoof but several promos were shown to the audience.

-- ECW's website has a feature comparing Colin Delaney to some "Lovable Losers" from wrestling's past. Delaney's compared to Barry Horowitz, Mikey Whipwreck, Eugene, Brooklyn Brawler, George "The Animal" Steele, and Gillberg.

The Rated R CMStar

Didn't WWE learn with the Trump/Rosey debacle?

TheDarkHorse

Reaction score
It has to be a spoof. I laughed when people thought the real George W. Bush was entering the ring, and ended up being an actor instead.

chessarmy

^ LOL

This is one of the main reasons why I stopped watching WWE monthes ago. This type of counter productive bullshit just kills it for me...

Travis40

Well I've learned for every one bad thing that the WWE does, they usually put on a good show. They're scheduling this for the 3 hour Raw...it'll be a good show, and hopefully this can be entertaining and not ruin the show. BTW, chess...I wanna know if you watched any WWE PPV this year, cause they've all delivered, EVERY match on the card was good. Backlash will be 2nd best this year. Everyone thought RR would suck, but it's #2 so far this year.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Yea this is probably going to be very average. I was hoping for a draft on the 3 hour show, but I guess not. We'll see though, I won't judge until I see it but I don't have real high hopes for this one.