Bar Room Brawl

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Edgeomatic

Reaction score
This is something I remembered from ancient times, back on SDGL. Where, believe it or not, I won the first ever iteration of it. Being that I am enshrouded in the histories of this type of game, I decided I should bring it back.

Basically. We have a bunch of people join the game, we then dont allow anyone to join. Make a list of everyone who made it in, and ignore anyone that enters after we close up the joining or we just have it be free for all until someone gets a win. Then what we do is essentially RP about beating the crap out of each other using whatever weapons are in the environment we decide to host the Brawl in/on, such as a Bar, a Sports Arena, a Mall, Carnival, a Fast Food Joint, or whatever you think of as long as it's not ridiculous like a space station or too large, like the entire Las Vegas strip.

Now I can think of a few ways to win but the way it happened when I won was that everyone kept posting until a certain amount of posts were made in the thread, say, 238. Whoever got the 238th post, won. Of course we could do it another way, where we each have a certain amount of points and an attack on any one person would remove a certain amount of points, last man standing wins. We would have "safe zones" where we couldnt be attacked for a certain amount of time/posts. Say, 24 hours or 10 posts whichever comes first. We could also do a pinfall thing where we pin someone go 1..2.. and then you give everyone a certain amount of time, like an hour or two, to kick out or break up the pin.

We should iron out a set of rules and such more precisely, but if anyone is interested in this word game, let me know and give me your thoughts and any issues you may have on this.

We could even set up a sig for "Current Bar Room Brawl Champion."