bans

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lol..I guess it for show...meh I am gonna lightin up and heck the 2 rules set in place I already didn't do anyway...well..expect maybe the Mikeraw one

but I never talked wrestling in here anyway until today...that I know of lol...

but yeah I gave u pos rep just because you made me laugh..and know what...check the little love thread thingy in about 2 mins or less

MikeRaw

Jesus fucking christ Blaze... Do you even get your mouth out of asshole?
Seriously, so it's fine if your fine with Axis, but then you go and drool on him for 2 or 3 posts, like Im gonna pos rep you... I pos repped you... I love you, go check the thread where I said I love you... Fuck, you like him now, cool, but stop kissing his rectum.

LadyHotrod

Holy shit, HAWT.

Please use your time machine to go back to the 70's when Stallone was hot so we can have a 3sum.

the dark knight

motherfuckers post too quick, i thoughtt LHR's post was the last one. fucking msn. anyway back to the thread:

I Call For A Circle Jerk.

I'd also like to know why the fuck I press caps lock, type shit in and then when I post, only the first letters are caps.
because VB doesn't allow you have all caps posts. i cant believe im the only one who knows this. monk didn't know about it too before i told him weeks ago. jesus
Who was banned?
thats what i was wondering. but yea, lots of stupid bans recently.
KenFan was but now he isn't.
WTF? i believe its monkey..sigh

and lol at peep.