Banner For New Skin

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
Please select WS Blue from the style chooser to see what I'm looking for color wise as I want it to match that skin.

800px × 150px in size with a transparent burn on the right side look at the current skin on the main skin to see what I'm talking about.

Needs to say Wrestling Smarks, and then whatever else you want to do with it, just don't put any wrestlers on it, just want text.

2 Months of Free VIP to the user of the one I end up using.

Ben

Reaction score
Anyone can do it...just wont be able to give anything to Staff/current VIP.

Ryan

Reaction score
Came up with a little something. If you want anything changed let me know. Put it over a darker background or put it on the skin for a second to get the full effect.

wrestlingsmarksbanner3.png

Reactions: 1 person

!PHENOM!

Reaction score
followed by blue and green color to match the theme ..i come out with simple one....
wsbanner2.png

Reactions: 1 person

Ben

Reaction score
Ended up using Ryan's for the skin, but I'm going to use Phenom's one for a add banner also. Appreciate the effort from both you guys so I'll toss you both 2 free months of VIP.

!PHENOM!

Reaction score
thanks Ben...great work ryan also....proud my banned is part of this site....thanks,much