Banner/Avatar Request

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
yeah sure..... let me finish my battle with jwind and ill take you up on this request ;)

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2

Wordlife

hey do you have my Sig man.... no need to rush, its just that I am going to be gone tomorrow, and I just thought I could maybe try to get it done, thanks man, sorry for the rush

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
sweet, you remember me S0LD1ER/Kert Ryder from over there right? remember i was always in the forums there and did the sites updates.

---

ehhh... nah i dont have it done i was hoping i could do it tomorrow

Wordlife

lol its ok man about that, im leaving tonight so if you can have it done by then, that would be sweet

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Guys first of all make your own threads quit cramming up someone else's once his request was filled this should be closed.

Wordlife it doesnt matter when your leaving or whatever, you always say that to get it done fast. He'll do it when he pleases