Banner/Avatar Request

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Banner:
*Theme: Trish Stratus and nWo but, different
*Colours: Black and White
*Person(s): Trish Stratus
*Text: The Outkast Kid
Font: Whatever flows
*Size: 350 X 125
Pics: I dont have any off hand of Trish. But I would like the nWo logo tweaked to be a tOk logo(the outkast kid)
Name placement: In a corner

*Theme: nWo(but the tOk logo)
*Colours: black and white
*Person(s): none
*Text: none
Font:
*Size: 64 x 64
Pics:
Name placement: i would like the log to be diagonal across the avatar, with the corners of the logo being kinda cut off in the avatar so all you can see is the lines of the outside border of the logo and the tOk and the outkast kid part of the logo.

Details: (if Needed)

Ok. Im looking for a banner and an avatar as the topic says. LOL. In the banner I would like an nWo logo modified to be tOk and underneath have the Outkast kid in the place of new World order. I would like that logo to be kinda cokeyed or crooked in one corner. With a black and white crazy looking background. For a picture it would be sweet to have a good pic of Trish Stratus in it. I dont want a picture faded into the background or anything just the one pic. Then for the avatar the same background and just the tOk logo diagonal with the corners cut off at the extents of the avatar size. If anything doesnt make sense please let me know and I will try and re-word or explain on AIM or MSN or something. Thank you in advance.

And then for sized, I like the size of my current sig, or around that size. I dont really like a huge out of control gaudy sig. Then the avatar, I believe limits is 64x64 so just go with that. Thanks again

Edit: Sorry, I didnt read the template. Shame on me :( but thanks Peepshow. Sorry again guys. and thanks as well

PeepShow

Maybe if you followed the template someone would try it.....lol

Reaction score
Ok, it has been 5 days. I was just bumping this hoping someone could make it. I got the template fixed and set up. Thank you to anyone willing.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
here

tokbannerra0.jpg

tokavatarba5.png

Reaction score
Hey man. Thanks for making that sig and avy. Sorry it took me so long. I had a lot of stuff going on and such. Thanks man +rep

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
anytime man, i had seen ya post and didnt wanna try but then i got tired of seeing it so i was like aww hell why not lol so enjoy it and thanks for the rep mate :)

Wordlife

*Theme: CWE VELOCITY
*Colours: like the WWE velocity colors
*Person(s): Cm punk, randy orton and Cena with his title
*Text: CWE VELOCITY... THE SHOW OF THE CENTURY
Font: Whatever looks pimp
*Size: dont matter
Pics: Good pics, you choose
Name placement: In the left corner, put "~ALEX326~" and the bottom right, put "CWE"

thanks man

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
lol i think you meant to make this request in a new thread didnt you

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
............... are you cro from WA?

Wordlife

yes i requested this in another thread and no one attempted to make it for me, so im trying now lol

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
lol o ight so is this request direct to me?