Banned Members.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

A month sounds fair. If anything that's on the light side, and account of him having been here so long and still being awful.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
@_@.....I don't understand how being unfunny on a wrestling forum equates a month long ban. I commend your transparency, since at least we know about it. But if I didn't agree on silent banning former members just for having differing opinions then I certainly don't agree with banning members just because they arn't funny.

This Guy

@_@.....I don't understand how being unfunny on a wrestling forum equates a month long ban. I commend your transparency, since at least we know about it. But if I didn't agree on silent banning former members just for having differing opinions then I certainly don't agree with banning members just because they arn't funny.

You do realise it's just banning from HIAT?

I don't think he does. I was going to ask him the same thing.

noumenon

Nation is asking me to unban him Beer... what's the situation?

LadyHotrod

Hey guys, just wanted to share yet another PM that the408kid sent me. He apparently thinks being banned from HIAT makes him 'better' and that he 'won' (he put the subject title as 'I Win')

the408kid said:
Good News! I've been banned from the HIAT threads! Oh dont worry I'll start the Celebration for ya right now!

:dancebart:

Oh and remember this I will always be better then you! This is the last pm message or post you will ever get from me, have a nice life.

lolidiot.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
If being banned from the HIAT section of the forum is such a big deal in Nation's life I think he needs to set his priorities straight.

-TJ-

I probably posted too many TJ noob threads but anyways you guys gave him shit too but now that me and him are in "Evolution" I'll stop calling him a noob.

I'll be the first to take the honor in this thread by saying:

Who the fuck is TJ?