Banned Members.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Firstly, the 408kid has been banned. Forever.

Next, this is via PM, Nation has a rage:

NATION: Fuck I'm missing the KenFan show! You're cruel. No but really I'll stop with the fucking "Captain" shit. Other then that I haven't done anything else terribly unfunny. But I won't do anymore ridiculous shit. You know that some members have issues is thread is fucking true bro. That was all serious. Now please fucking bring me back.

BEER: Serve your ban!

NATION: Okay it's been like a day. Can I come back now? I said I'd stop with the fucking captain shit.

BEER: No.

NATION: Dude come on stop fucking around. You can't say I'm unfunny when Reggin rapes people with LKP's pictures in huge overkill. I said I'll fucking stop with the captain shit now come on. Please. Pretty Please. Pretty please with a cherry on top.

BEER: .....No.

NATION: Name one unfunny thread I made besides Back off Great One. If you are actually going through with my ban you can at least tell me when I am coming back.

BEER: lol, no.

NATION: I'll kiss your ass for eternity if you let me back.

BEER: Tell me why all your posts/threads aren't worthy of being labelled unfunny.

NATION: My only ridiculous shit was in the Back off Great One Thread. The thread Some members have issues was a wake up call for some members. You should know some of these people take shit to seriously so I made that thread. My thread "I tried to be a nice guy" was pretty good considering MS found it funny and a few idiots actually took it seriously.

I probably posted too many TJ noob threads but anyways you guys gave him shit too but now that me and him are in "Evolution" I'll stop calling him a noob.

I don't know about you but I like to give black people shit about witty black phrases. But I guess you don't like black humor. Anyways I'll stop with that shit as well. I do think my argument with Reggin was pretty funny considering he flipped out after I called him a loser. I also pwned him pretty bad. You guys probably just don't like me owning him because you guys are buddies. It is pretty funny that the guy comes after me when I tell him not to use witty black phrases. He just doesn't like hearing that because he is black lol.

But for Christ's sake I'll drop the Captain shit, calling TJ a noob, and I'll stop with the anti witty black phrases, even though I find that shit to be annoying as hell. But so is my Captain posts so I'm guilty of being annoying as hell.

So am I really guilty over one ridiculous thread? Yet others aren't guilty for spamming HIAT with LKP's pictures. Which I'll admit it was funny as fucking hell for a while but I don't how you guys find overkill to be funny. It's not really fair. The newbies are guilty of the annoying posts the most though by far and they're still around.

Again I'll fucking stop with the stupid shit. I really can't believe I just fucking typed like 6 paragraphs about this but I do think it's pretty lame you give me no warning and ban me over one ridiculous thread when a few others have been even more ridiculous. I'm not pissed or anything about this if you think that. I wouldn't be pissed if I was banned from the whole forum. It's the internet it doesn't affect me personally. But in terms of the forum it is pretty gay you don't give other guilty members of being unfunny punishment.

Just let me back SERIOUSLY. The ban in the first place is lame as fuck. I'll fucking stop with the annoying shit and now I'm signing out. I spent fucking a hour with this shit. I just wanna get back in.

Thoughts on lengthening the ban?

KenFan4life

Reaction score
he's black.....i think.....that means he may sue us for being white....I think we should spin this thing out, and point the blame at a white member we don't care about(tarvis40) and then we'll get the rewards of money for being nice to ni'ggers.

LadyHotrod

I don't mind Nation at all but if you really did ban 408 forever, you're my fucking hero.

Qwake

lol at him talking about members takin' shit seriously yet when he gets banned he makes this huge ass post thing and begs Beer to unban him :laugh:

He's not funny at all btw, agreed with the extra month.

Tarvis40's a smurf.

Moonlight Drive

Nation said:
My only ridiculous shit was in the Back off Great One Thread. The thread Some members have issues was a wake up call for some members. You should know some of these people take shit to seriously so I made that thread. My thread "I tried to be a nice guy" was pretty good considering MS found it funny and a few idiots actually took it seriously.

I probably posted too many TJ noob threads but anyways you guys gave him shit too but now that me and him are in "Evolution" I'll stop calling him a noob.

I don't know about you but I like to give black people shit about witty black phrases. But I guess you don't like black humor. Anyways I'll stop with that shit as well. I do think my argument with Reggin was pretty funny considering he flipped out after I called him a loser. I also pwned him pretty bad. You guys probably just don't like me owning him because you guys are buddies. It is pretty funny that the guy comes after me when I tell him not to use witty black phrases. He just doesn't like hearing that because he is black lol.

But for Christ's sake I'll drop the Captain shit, calling TJ a noob, and I'll stop with the anti witty black phrases, even though I find that shit to be annoying as hell. But so is my Captain posts so I'm guilty of being annoying as hell.

So am I really guilty over one ridiculous thread? Yet others aren't guilty for spamming HIAT with LKP's pictures. Which I'll admit it was funny as fucking hell for a while but I don't how you guys find overkill to be funny. It's not really fair. The newbies are guilty of the annoying posts the most though by far and they're still around.

Again I'll fucking stop with the stupid shit. I really can't believe I just fucking typed like 6 paragraphs about this but I do think it's pretty lame you give me no warning and ban me over one ridiculous thread when a few others have been even more ridiculous. I'm not pissed or anything about this if you think that. I wouldn't be pissed if I was banned from the whole forum. It's the internet it doesn't affect me personally. But in terms of the forum it is pretty gay you don't give other guilty members of being unfunny punishment.

Just let me back SERIOUSLY. The ban in the first place is lame as fuck. I'll fucking stop with the annoying shit and now I'm signing out. I spent fucking a hour with this shit. I just wanna get back in.
lol

Wordlife

408kid gone = <3 <3 <3 (thank you for that!)
Nation's ban = Give him maybe another week or 2, see how he acts then... though everyone is saying a month, so I don't know. You're the mod of the section Beer, your call :)

Beer

Your sporadic posts are seriously failing, Collin. You are not succeding in getting people to notice you too.